Usual Friday morning

I sat in the room of my first class and I have 5 minutes left till the teachers would come. I leand back and see him coming in. I watch him, I see the elegant way he walked in and how he was running his hand  through his perfect stayled hair. His eyes were shining brown and he had the most beautiful smile someone could have. He walks closer to me and my breath stopped when he stood right in front of with. "Hey." He said and I gave him a smile. "Hey." I said back and then I breathed out loud. I got up from my chair to greet my perfect and lovable best friend. "Where have you been? I didn't saw you at the bus station. I already thought my best friend let's  me alone in school." He chuckled and sat down on the place next to me. I didn't know why but the that he called me best friend hurt. "Yeah, I took my car today." I answered and it was true. We usually drive together but I couldn't do that today. "Oh okay." He smiled and took out his books. "I think we will write a test today." He sighed and I looked at him confused. "Why? She didn't mention anything." I said and took out my books. "Well, Simon told me her boyfriend left her and you know how she handles that." He sighed and I rolled my eyes because he was right...we would write a test. "Hey, I will go to the gym later care to join me?" He asked teasingly and I gave him a smirk. "Sure." I answered and inside I just though as if I would miss the chance to watch your perfect abs. "Good morning. Put out a paper we will write a test about the last lesson." Miss. Miller said and all students groaned. "Just because your boyfriend left you doesn't mean you have to put it on us. We didn't brake up with you." I sighed and she looked at me with a mad face. 'Shit I said it loud.' I thought and he started to laugh. "He is right. We would never brake up with You, Miss. Miller." He said and the whole class laught except she. She looked at us angrily and just pointed with he finger to the door. "Headmaster. Now." She said with a loud voice and I and he stood up laughing. We went out of class and just laughed the whole way to the headmaster. Others would think we are terrible because it was only the first class and we were already send to the headmaster but for me and him it was normal. "She definitely wanted to kill us with her eyes." He laughed and my stomach hurt already from laughing. "She didn't want...she did." I laughed and we knocked at the door of the headmaster but no one opened. "What do you think will happen if we just leave?" He asked with a grin. "Parents call. Mums will donate something and problem solved." I said and we laughed again. "Let's go I'm hungry." He said and we went out of the school. I walked with him to his car which fitted him perfectly and you could see that he wasn't poor. We went in side of it and I could already tell he smoked in it again. "Give me one. Right now." I said and he chuckled before he handed me his bag with cigarettes. "Thank you." I said and lit a cigarette. "Hey, I want one too." He complained when I wanted to put the cigaret packet in his bag. "Oh." I said and put on cigarette out. I put is in his mouth since his hands were busy with driving the car. I came closer with my mouth to his with the cigaret in my mouth. He turned around and lit his chapter on mine. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine. 'God I will die.' I thought and he turned back to the rode. He placed his elbow on the doorframe and held the steringwheel while his other hand  was placed on the gear shift. 'Damn how can he look so good.' I thought and took a deep breath from my cigarette. "Mum wants to go with me to the Caribbean. She said you can join us." He said and I just tried to play it cool but in the inside I freaked out. "Yeah sounds cool." I said and he stopped the car in front of a fast-food restaurant. "Burger?" "Burger!" I agreed and we got out of the car. "Our mum's will be pissed of." I said and he gave me this evil smile. "Just play the poor boy who lost his dad. Put on the puppy eyes and she will say nothing." He was right, this 'I lost my dad thing' always worked. "You are right." I said and we sat down on the table at the window. "What should we do today?" He asked and tapped with his fingers in the table. His finger looked so perfect...okay everything about him looked perfect  in my eyes. "We could watch a movie." I suggested buy he only shrugged. "There are no good movies in the cinema right now." He said after a few minutes and then the waiter came to us. "Hey I'm Josh your waiter today. What can I do for you." He said with a smile and I saw the flirty look on my best friends face.   "Can I have a pen please?" He asked and the waiter looked first confused but then he gave him a pen. "Please give me your hand." My best friend  said and the waiter held his hands in my best friends direction. My best friend wrote numbers on his hand...his phone number. "Call me." He winked and I rolled my eyes but the guy seemed to like it because he blushed and smiled like an idiot. The inner me screamd that I want to be the one he looks at like that and that I want to be the one who call him. I can call him everytime but not the way Josh will call him. once again I had to remember myself that I'm just his best friend and I would ever be just his best friend. "I would like to order the number 23 with uhmmm... the desert 39. That's all." I said and the waiter wrote it down. "I take the same." My best friend said and it was always like that. He always  took the same as me. For everyone this day would be unusual and they would  think they are screwed for leaving school for me and him it was a usual Friday morning. For Alec and Magnus it was a usual Friday morning.

--------------------------------------------------
That's the first part of my ff and I really hope you like it💕