8. The Winston Allure That Led to Girl Time

(AN: Dedicated to this cray cray chick who just about dies for me to upload everytime. LOL It's freaking adorable. Aha she's a joy. We are so much closer to Halloween :D That's one of my favorite parts. I get to write about sluts XD LMFAOOOOO I love all the attention this story is getting. It makes me SERIOUSLY happy. I love you all. Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay STD free)

Everyone has that one moment in their life where things just do not feel real. I think everyone in his or her life has experienced an out of body experience. Well, I’m having mine right about now as I stare at Mr. Scott sitting at my dinner table, waiting for my mother to bring in dinner. This had to have been awkward for Winston, I mean… hello! Mr. Scott was also his math teacher and he was here for dinner as well. I think Lucas found this a tad bit amusing and a whole lot of irritating.

Mr. Scott squirmed under my glare, shifting in his seat. His eyes shifted from the kitchen’s doorway and then back to mine in nervous anticipation. I think he thought that if my mother returned he’d be safe. Pfft, safe my ass.

“So… Mr. Scott— if that’s your real name— how did you and my mom meet?” I gave a pleasant smile, leaning my elbows on the table.

He cleared his throat, adjusting the collar of his shirt. Man, he was so handsome, almost as hot as one of those teachers that inane girls dream of having affairs with. Like, the teacher off of Pretty Little Liars or whatever. Yes, that hot.

“Was it at a club… no… a bar?” Lucas gasped, his eyes wide with mock interest.

“Bars are inside of clubs, Lucas…” Winston whispered. Lucas glared at him. He shrugged. Ew, they are idiots. I looked back to Mr. Scott, urging him to answer.

He smiled a little. “I met her at this little diner on Spencer Street. She was eating a bagel with some tea on the side. I thought she was beautiful—“

“And like a dufus, you bumped into me when I got up to leave, making me drop my purse and scare me half to death. I thought you were trying to mug me or something.” My mother walked in the dining room with trays of food in her hand, setting them on top of the table.

Mr. Scott relaxed, his face going soft. “I’ve told you this a million times, Maria, I was not a mugger.”

My mother chuckled, her cheeks bright with happiness. “Could have fooled me.” Mr. Scott stood up, pulling a chair out for her and she blushed, sitting in the chair. He returned to his seat. Lucas rolled his eyes and I sighed. She really likes him, how gross! “So, Hannah and you know one another?” she whispered.

“He’s my math teacher, mom.” I narrowed my eyes at her.

My mother dropped the spoon she was using to gather some macaroni onto her plate. She turned bright red and then picked the spoon back up, clearing her throat. “Oh, ha, that’s so cute. Now there is no need for an awkward introduction, eh?”

Everyone was silent, feeling the awkwardness of this situation like a second skin. Winston was sitting to the right of me while Lucas was on my left. Across from me was Mr. Scott and next to him was my mother who was across from Winston.

“Anyways, how is Hannah doing in math, Bruter?” my mother asked.

I frowned and Winston chuckled under his breath. “Oh come on, mom! You can’t ask him how I’m doing in math, he’s off duty!” I whined. Great, now my mom will be forever informed on how terrible I was doing in Calculus. I was just waiting on Lucas to give me the tap with his fork so I could attack… Bruter. Seriously, who names their child Bruter?

Bruter laughed, shaking his head at her offer of squash. Well, that was one thing we agreed on at least. “She’s doing great so far, actually. We haven’t gotten into the hard stuff yet. On Monday though, we will be.” I groaned. Great, now I’m going to fail.