Chapter 11 - Dispelling The Threat

Making Grey her boyfriend? Is Emma crazy? What do you think?

~D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor chuckled, his face red from laughing.

"Somehow, I don't believe you, Emma." he stated sincerely, wiping away a tear from laughing too hard.

Ok seriously, what a jerk. Does this guy think Grey is that out of my league? It's not as if he's some kind of model, now is he?

A good life lesson can be learned from this, kids:  people who are beautiful on the outside can be seriously ugly jerks on the inside.

"I'm not lying!" I insisted, clenching my fists in irritation. Victor noticed this and put his hands up in defence.

"Alright don't lay one on me, baby doll..." Victor jested, his eyes focused on my fist.

I rolled my eyes and faced away from him.

"Grey Black is a lone wolf ans has never had a serious girlfriend before, so I hardly believe what you're saying. But maybe you're telling the truth. I guess there's only one way to find out," he explained, his last few words laced with a challenging tone.

I began to panic internally, refusing to lose face on the outside. Grey would sure as hell not agree to this. But it was too late, Victor had called Grey over.

The two of them were walking over and Grey smirked at me, knowing something weird was going on.

"So, what do you need?" Grey asked Victor, before his eyes met mine.

Victor leaned forward on his table, to look Grey dead in the eyes. It was quite unnerving to see two pretty hot guys have a stare off. Like damn, I was melting in the suspense.

Victor smirked before explaining.

"Emma over here told me that you're her boyfriend," he spoke with a chuckle, pointing his finger in my direction and then turning to Grey with a cheeky look.

And then, the unexpected happened. Grey Black leaned down and cupped my face gently. He then looked deep into my eyes before smashing his lips onto my own. I was getting a little sick of these constant ambushes. Grey ran his tongue over my lip and playfully licked the spot that he had bitten earlier today and I, unaware of my surroundings, let out a small moan. Grey pulled away, a smirk on his face as he examined Victor's reaction.

"Yes, Emerald is my girlfriend," he confidently announced, as his fingers laced with my own. His hand was a little sweaty. I cringed at the physical contact.

Victor was shocked that I had been telling the truth.

"W-ow." He stuttered, practically speechless.

Victor turned to me with a small smile.

"Now that I look carefully, I can see you're actually quite pretty." He spoke softly and despite the nature of his comment, I was outraged. How did he have the audacity to say something like that in front of my "boyfriend?"

Grey leaned towards Victor, his figure casting a shadow over the player. Victor looked slightly nervous but tried to keep calm.

"You stay away from my girlfriend!" He viciously threatened, his voice low but intimidating.

Victor gulped and apologised. 

"Sorry Grey, I didn't mean it."

Grey smirked in self-satisfaction. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. He looked so smug that I wanted to slap him.

"If you're really sorry, why are you sitting next to my girl?" 

Victor didn't hesitate but gathered his stuff up immediately and scurried over to Grey's chair.

Once Victor was gone, Grey let out a low chuckle.

"I love being a bad boy," he said proudly, settling down in Victor's seat and placing his arms behind his head. 

His face turned to me and he kept a neutral expression before a grin formed on his mouth.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this." Grey declared, winking at me. He placed a heavy arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"What are you doing?!" I complained, my forehead etched with creases. I used my fists to smack his ugly hands off me.

"I heard that moan," Grey whispered into my ear, his lips pressed against its shell.

My face went bright red. Shit, I didn't know he had heard that. It was actually pretty quiet for a moan.

"W-what moan?" I stammered, trying to avoid his brooding stare.

"I turn you on," Grey teased, poking my cheek with his index finger. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. It had been less than a minute and I was already regretting my decision.

"Ha ha, as if. You turn me off if anything." I stated, turning my body away from his.

"That's not a nice way to talk to your boyfriend " Grey mocked me, tilting my chin with his fingers so that I faced him.

Our faces were close now, I could feel his breath against my face. It was uncomfortable.

"You're not my boyfriend Grey," I snapped at the guy, "and you never will be."

Grey gave me a wide grin that displayed his fine pearly whites.

"Keep thinking that Emerald."