A U T H O R 'S ▪ N O T E

Hey guys. So here's my first romance. It is the first book of my potential series WORDS. Once this book is close to done, I will start posting the second. All the books can be read on their own, but the last one will have all the characters in from the previous ones. Please enjoy and I hope that someday this book will be a success. Hopefully, I can make this a series successful.

~

THAT FOUR LETTER WORD

There's a lot that happened to Winter and she has no idea what to do. Her past engulfs her and she feels alone and scared inside. She's never really felt much before. She thought she did, but thoughts weren't the reality for her. After being left alone by her travelling parents, she hasn't really had much of a childhood. There one thing that she really doesn't understand. Love.

Adam is the laid back golden boy. He's fun-loving and seems to know what he wants. His happy-go-lucky situation seems to go well for him. Triple-A is what the students at West Ridge call him, or whisper. But Triple-A also has a secret. Everyone fears him. And more linked to Winter than he knows.

Soon enough the two are at a crossroad with one professing their love for the other. Will fate let them be together? Will both their pasts stop them? And how will Winter keep her newfound friendships afloat?

Author's Note:
- The playlist I put together are all acoustic instrumental that I think will go nicely to when you read 'em. I think they're calming.
- The story revolves around the idea of relationships between friends and people. There may be changes as I write on so feel free to reread the book once I've completed it. I wanna make this a series [WORDS] with different characters in each and with the final book conjoining them together.

Started: April 13th 2018
Ended: TBA

COPYRIGHT
This book is protected by copyright. It is legally binding etc.
Don't copy anything from this book as all characters, plots etc are created by me and are all fictional. Any resemblance to anything or anyone IRL is completely coincidental [with the exception of public company names and reference to book/film characters and maybe some songs that are used for fictitious purposes]

Hope you enjoy my book.

From, Krystina