CHAPTER 9: MOVING IN. MOVING ON.

ZELLE'S P.O.V

It was already 9:30 when woke up. I slept late, I mean me and Oppa slept late. We stayed till 12 and talked on the phone. I went to the phone and ordered my breakfast. I did my last minute preparations and rechecked all the things I had so that I won't forget them. After 5 minutes a knock from the door came, it was the room service. I took the food and placed it on the table. I open the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, well that's whats left in it though then started eating. When I was done, I went straight to the bathroom and showered, and for what seemed liked 20 minutes I was done, I blow dryedy hair when my phone rang, I checked to who the caller was, it was my manager.

Manager: Your house is ready, I left the key at the front desk. I'm sorry I can't accompany you, I have other matters but I heard that the CnBlue members are coming.

Zelle: Ye, I'll be fine. Gomapsumnida.

Manager: Alright. Take care and enjoy your new home. Chukkahae.

Zelle: Ne, gomawo.

I continued on what I was doing when a knock on my door came.

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

I woke up at 10 am already, I can't say its late since its my usual waking up time when I've got no schedule. Today is Zelle's moving day. I should head to her now. I promised to be ther by lunch, then I heard my stomach grumble. I grabbed my towel and went to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee, Teukkie hyung, Minnie hyung and Wookie hyung were there.

TeuKkie: Ya, Hae-ah, grab some breakfast first before you head to Zelle's

DongHae: Im fine hyung. I can order for room service at her hotel. Gotta go and take a bath.

I smiled and went to the bathroom and jumped into the shower. I took off all my clothes and turned on the shower. I had a great time last night. That kiss she gave me, the feeling is still there. Its the first time she initiated the kiss. I should buy her something special, buy her some flowers too....

tok.. tok.. tok..

HeeChul: Ya DongHae!! ppali. I don't want to pee ob my pants.

Way to go and ruin my moment. tsss. I turned off the shower and yelled at HeeChul.

DongHae: In a minute!!

HeeChul: Ppali. Arraseo?

DongHae: Arra.

I grabbed my toothbrush and placed toothpaste on it and started brushing. After that I reached for the shaving cream, poured some and massaged it on my face and then I scraped them off with the razor. I wiped my hair for the last time and wrapped my towel on my waist and went out. As soon as I got out HeeChul hyung got in and slammed it. I just chuckled and went to my room. I grabbed my casual shorts and my pink-red raglan  shirt matched it with my casual slip on shoes. I put a small amount of moisturizer on my face and spryed perfume then grabbed my stuff, my wallet, my keys, my phone and my sunglasses and went out of my room. When I got out, Teukkie, HeeChul, EunHyuk and Ryeowook were at the living room watching some tv.

DongHae: Hyung, I'm going to head out first.

TeuKkie: Ye. Take care.

DongHae: Ye. HeeChul hyung. I'll text you the address and we'll meet at Zelle's place.

HeeChul: Ne. See ya.

I waved at them and left. As I was about to enter the elevator my phone beeped, someone texted me, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked it. It was Zelle.