0

ae rin's pov .

I wandered around my new school like am i that ugly ? not a single person bothered to say hi . How to make friends tho ? Most of the time I feels invisible as soon as i step in my legs in the school.

The drama started this morning when i was standing in front of my locker to put my things after finishing fighting my way through the crowded hallways to get to my locker and had almost been trampled alive . "Love your shoes,Hyerim !"

so that was Kim Hye Rim . She is popular in my school . Everyone admired her . When she walked up to the locker right next to mine,I knew then and there I was going to have a VERY typical ordinary girl . Being so close to the radiance of her awesome yet sickening perfection just made me feel like a humongous LOSER . And it didn't help that she was hogging most of my personal space . Huh *sighed*

I never gets confident enough to say , " excuse me,but I really need to get into my locker" to her .  maybe one day that will never come . I just standing there waiting them to finish her chatting,gossiping and giggling with her friends that have no end .

and suddenly the girls eyes turns to love shaped when this one guy walk in front them,who is or surprisedly his locker is next to mine . I accidentally locked my eyes to his nametag . Lee Mi Dam . And next to this Lee Mi Dam is .. Kim Yuhan ? Kim Yoo ? I don't know, I can't read his nametag properly.

but still ! the girls keep pushing me to gets close to Lee Mi Dam . What's kind of vibes do he got ? The girls in this school madly have gone crazy . I got treated like a doll there !

suddenly someone pulled my hand out from the crowded people . whoever is it . thank youu . Thanks to them . i have to fix my hair back !

"you good ?" the tall boy said to me and letting my hand go slowly from his . When i lifted up my face to look this guy in the face . I was having a sudden unreadable heartbeats. It's was the guys next to Lee Mi Dam . The name was Kim Yo Han . I was just stay freezing infront of him,doing nothing. " you seems shocked" he said and bend down his knees to look me in the face . my heart was about to explode. Is this where the government keep all the handsome students in this school? It's have been years since the last I got this kind of feelings to boys . I'm not a lesbian. I'm not really into the lovely dovely in my old school .

"you are the new transfer student,right?"  . I can't reply. My mouth was totally zip up . I just nodded. "which class are you in ?" he asked "umm it was 2..2..what it's" i said and read my class name on my hand . Well i just writes the important things on my hand because i will easily forget . "It is 2azron2" i said . "gwiyeo" he muttered.

"we are in the same class ! i think you will be sitting between the guy,who is the owner of the locker between our locker and Kim Min Kyu ! Which is in-front my table " he said .