// 𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝑜𝓃 𝒿𝒾𝓃 //

It was a bright day.A perfect day to spend the time with your loved one.And here i am with my favourite subject out of all. Add math. I am currently working my brain on this. Like how on earth to make y as the subject?luckily there's only  a few people in this library or else they are going to be a rumour about a crazy girl talking to herself in the library.well actually there's only me and a boy, which is ridiculously good looking.He was sitting next to me facing the window. We only exchange smile though.In the middle of mental cursing myself for not paying attention in class,I received a call from an unknown number.
'Hello is this han ae rin from gangnam highschool?' the unknown caller which sounds like a man ask me.
'Yes han ae rin from gangnam highschool is speaking.who are you?'i ask him.wondering how he  know my name.
'Well han ae rin we want to inform that you have been chosen to be one of our archer.for your information we will having a practice at 1 o'clock'  the  man said.
I took a glanced at my watch.shoot!its already 12.07 o'clock.
'Thank you for accepting and informing me mr. annyeong'
As soon as i ended the call,I quickly packed my things. Note to self :next time bring a bag along.
Without looking back, I walk as fast as I can.thank god my house is only 3 blocks away.entering the house without knocking or greeting,make my mom look at me with a weird expression.
'Why do you come home early dear?'my mother asked me.
'While i was studying earlier,the club contact me and said that i have been selected.they said that there will be a practice at 1 o'clock so I'm getting ready now'i shout while climbing the stairs.
'Ok!I'm gonna drop you there' i heard my mom yelled from downstairs.
Today is going to be a long day.

*ham wonjin pov
'Yes han ae rin from gangnam highschool is speaking.who are you?'i heard the girl beside me talk to her phone.
Han ae rin ? i think i heard that name somewhere.But where?
i was thinking about where might I heard her name
before.she then comeback packing her things up and left.i look at her desk and saw a pen with a fluffy thing on top of it.its kinda look like a dairy pen to me.i grabbed my belongings along with her pen and walk out from the library. I look at the pen in my hand and start to thinking. which school that she mentioned ? gangnam highschool isn't it ? come on ham won jin,who is attending gangnam highschool ? ah kim minkyu! minkyu ! minkyu ! I should call him—wait why am I making myself in trouble.its just a pen .yeah its just a pen.but, I think im just overreacting. After done talking to myself ,i take out my phone from my pocket and dial minkyu number.
' Minkyu-ah!'
'De,why do you call me?you sounds excited.'
'Ani,i just wanna ask you something'
'Go on I'm listening'
'Is there a girl name han ae rin in your school?
'Ouh han ae rin. She just enrolled to our school last month'
'So do you know her?'
'Yes.we are study partner.why do you ask?
'Well she left her pen at the public library and i want to hand her the pen back but since you are in the same school as her,do you mind help me?'
'sure ! by the way i need to go now.bye'
'Bye'
I took a deep breath before continue to walking.
You are too kind for this world ham wonjin.

*han ae rin pov
Haishhhh.i lost my pen.my favourite dairy pen! I just came back from the public library. Disappointedly throwing myself to my bed, i try to think where else i had put my dairy pen. You see, that pen is so important to me because that is the pen that is use to wrote those letters. i kinda felt incomplete without it.erghh i still need to study add math!i dont feel like to go to the library today so i decided to go to my favourite cafe.i miss their sweet  hot chocolate .as soon as I entered the cafe I seat at my favorite place which is beside the window. I just love  watching people from there. it is  fun. once I put my stuff on the table, I walk to the  cashier and ordered my favorite hot chocolate. after taking my order , i  walked to my seat and start to preparing my mental for add math.  while I was fighting with myself about the answered, I heard the bell door rang  but being with the most difficult subject to handle in the world, I ignored. I am literally cursing under my breath until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head around and witnessed the boy from the public library holding two mugs

"perhaps this is your drink ae rin-shii" the boy said referring to one of the mug.

"ne?!wae?..ah thank you...."I don't know what to say as I don't know what exactly his name is.

"wonjin. you can call me wonjin. and I assuming this is yours?" he said while taking out my dairy pen from his school bag.

"how you get—this is mine—but how you know this is mine?ANIYO ! SORRY ! Thanks a lot for returning to me" I said while bowing. how did he know its mine though? what if he is a stalker? yah stop assuming things han ae rin!he must know it because my name was tagged on the pen. I smile to him and look down to my add math book. he took a closer look at my book and said.

"isn't this question is the one that you do at the library?"
"aaa,well you see, math isn't really my thin"
"you wanna help with that ?"

just with that simple add math question to you difficult to me, we start our friendship .