Chapter 15

As I lay in the hospital bed the doctor tells me what had happened.
It was a fainting spell due to me being pregnant.
I had a broken arm and a fractured rib. I was in so much pain.
Apparently there was a chance I could have been paralysed when I woke up but the doctor said I was recovering fine and I should hopefully be out in a weeks time.

As the week slowly passed I started moving even more and so the doctors removed the tubes and everything and tried to see if I could eat food.

They gave me a bit of soup, burned the back of my throat, but I got it down. Next they tried some soft bread. I could barely get it down but it was food and I was so hungry.

Next they said about the baby...

                        ~Nate's POV~

I could see (y/n) was struggling with the bread but I could see the hunger in her eyes. She's a fighter. She's strong. She's...

"Now some notes on the baby" the doctor said. He looked from me to (y/n) then to the baby and back to me.
"We can't see any signs of any injury just from looking at the belly so we will need to do an ultrasound. Nate would you be able to carry (y/n) across as she might not be strong enough to walk yet?" In response I picked her up. I was so worried that I just did whatever I could to keep her save and out of pain.

My question is: why do fans find it appropriate to come up to whoever they want if they're famous, no matter what is happening?

I had tears streaming down my face and I could see phones being aimed at me as I practically ran through the hospital carrying (y/n).

We got to the ultrasound room and I placed (y/n) down on the hospital bed there.

The nurse put the gel on her stomach and I held (y/n)'s hand.

"Right the only problem I see is that there is two dots rather than one." I could see the worry and fear in (y/n)'s eyes but the nurse continued speaking "And I can see 4 feet. Congratulations you're having healthy twins! Would you like to know the gender?"

"Yes" (y/n) and I said in unison.

"You're having...."

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

So there you have it. My latest chapter. I'm sorry it wasn't out sooner but I've had really bad writers block and I've had no idea what to write. But I need your help. What gender do you think the baby's should be and what do you think their names should be? I can't write the next chapter without you guys commenting.

I hope you enjoyed

Authorchan~