Chapter 9

I AM SO SORRY THAT IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I HAVE UPLOADED ANYTHING BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK AND STUFF BUT HERE YOU GO!

Your POV- 

I can't believe Nate would even think about doubting himself as a father, he's still my best friend, and my idiot, and I think he would be an amazing dad! He would make the baby laugh and I don't even know how his "fan" could ever say what they did say about me! I am NOT his sex slave, nor will I ever be! Talking of that  "fan", what did Nate even say to them?

I opened Twitter and found the conversation with them; 

"I don't appreciate fake fans like you ASSUMING (did you just assume my gender? XD) that i would love them if they verbally abuse my wife, prepare for the cops, we're not taking this lightly - Nate"

"You're so pathetic TRYING to be your husband, you know that right? (y/n), listen sweetie, he's mine, if you don't leave him, i'll find you and make sure you won't ever see the light of day again"

okay then...

little bit scared...

"oh im not pretending, see you in jail - Nate"

"If you really are Nate, prove it, show me it's really you!"

"Is this enough proof for you?

or do you still not believe me?"

".... goodbye Nate, your precious little wife better be careful"

i didn't realize his fans could be so vicious, i need to tell Nate I know and if he hasn't already called the police then we need to.