Chapter 2: Drunken

Start from the beginning

"Yo, y'all seen Jasmine?" Chris asked TJ once we approached him

"Nah, I ain't even know she was here." TJ says as I stood along next him like the awkward friend waiting to be introduced. Chris purses his lips and he pulled out his phone from his jeans pocket. Before he could type on his phone his eyes landed on TJ's hand interlocked in mine.

"So we going in or what?" I mumbled releasing my hand from TJ's hold to scratch my head.

"Aye aren't you missing one or two?" Mijo pointed out, I frown.

"Yeah, they got a little too lit earlier."

"Damn, don't worry boo. We'll keep you company." Jamal smirks as he damped his arm around my shoulders, he breath strong of Vodka.

Chris chuckles. "Let's go." He nodded towards the club entrance.

I latched on to TJ's arm as we followed the boys in while they dab the bouncer. The club blasts Make It Rain by Travis Porter once we were in as the air got thinner due to the crowded amount of people. Luckily Chris and his friends were immediately directed to the VIP area that was a level up from the floor. As we made our way up, Chris and a few of his friends were greeted by Shad and the dozens of girls that sat among us.

It was no doubt I felt out of place since it seems as everyone knew everyone but me.

"What do you want to drink?" TJ asks as he nodded towards the table full of bottles and glasses.

"Um, I'm good for now." I spoke over the music.

TJ continues making hisself a drink as I bit my lip out of nervousness while looking down at the club full of people. Most people were looking our way snapping pictures or trying to get our attention. I always had a deep antipathy with the thought of being saved onto strangers phone, not even with photobombing so I found myself easing back through the section.

"Excuse me." A feminine voice huffed as the back of my heel landed onto another causing me to trip a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say as I glance up at the light skin woman with bleach blonde hair and light green eyes.

She was pretty of course but her vibe gave off a different opinion. As I apologize she simply waves me off then brush past me to where Chris, Tyga and Bow Wow stood. I kiss my teeth since she atleast could've said something to me in return since she was partially at fault. Before I could tear my gaze from her back side, I notice the tight embrace her and Chris shared.

I wondered how Chris was doing with his life and if that was his girlfriend. Since now the media didn't focus on him personally, only to what he did to Rihanna face a year ago. From the past few hours of hanging out with him, it's kind of shocking that such an vibrant soul could create a crime.