For Your Eyes Only: Andre

Face Claim: Eric Benet

Name: Andre  Michaels

Age: 28
Birthday: August 31st
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Occupation: Business consultant for undisclosed company

Personality: Andre is a smooth talking business consultant who travels to expand the presence of local businesses throughout the country and the ex-boyfriend of Kenya. 

The two first met at Kenya's Alma Mater, where he came to visit an old friend and decides to ask her out on a date. Kenya accepts and the two start getting closer. Believing that she has found 'the one', she moves in with Andre against her family's wishes. As they live together, things started to fall apart. Andre started traveling more frequently, while Kenya stayed to work for the MinneMetro. She learns of his infidelity through a message left on their answering machine and moves out . Months later, Kenya learns that he has gotten married to the same woman who left said message for him, causing her stress and self-doubt.

Andre is the only person next to Kenya and Dr. Harper who recognizes Rob right away, but doesn't get the chance to expose him. While a successful business consultant, he is viewed as somewhat of a social climber by some, making himself a bigger deal than he truly is at times. Andre seems to now put some focus on pondering Rob's reasons for seeing Kenya at the expense and embarrassment of himself and sometimes his wife, Justine.