My free hand wondered down his torso, boldly cupping his bulge making his hips buckle, rubbing against my hand "Jaxon" he moaned. His eyes fluttering as his lips parted, his hands discarding my hair to grip the sheets instead.
I moved up pressing my lips to his for a quick kiss.

sitting upwards I glanced down at the gorgeous boy under me, hair in a complete mess, eyes shut tightly and lips parted breathing heavily. Grinning shuffled back, my hands gripping his hips pushing him upward towards the head of the bed. I pulled his sweat pants down slowly my lips leaving a trail of kisses from his stomach downwards before pressing kisses to the inside of his quivering thighs. His boxers tented upwards.

Gabriel kicked off his pants, as I leaned forwards, laying on top of him, my lips finding his. I grinned as I buckled my hips, rubbing our clothed bulges together. "Fuck" I moaned, Gabriel's nails dig into my back, his fingers explored my toned torso before reaching my jeans that were incredibly uncomfortable.

His fingers fumbled with the button and zipper. I got impatient, grabbing his hand softly bringing them near his head, I shuffled off the bed dropping my pants, kicking them off.

I pulled his strained underwear down, allowing his raging hard on lose. My fingers wrapping around him, the loudest moan yet tumbling through his lips, I watched his back arch up, hands balled into fists, eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Jaxon please" he begged. I almost came at the sight of him.

I never was the one to give a blowjob, since I was always at the receiving end, I guess there is a first time for everything. Giving a few tugs, watching curiously at how his body reacts, his hips thrusted forward a few times begging me for more.

"Jaxon please I'm- i-" he choked out my free hand gripped his hips keeping them down, as I took him in my mouth, glorious sounds coming from my lovers mouth. I bobbed my head, scraping my teeth gently as I did, his body tensed up, a strangled cry tore from his throat as his back arched as he came. I swallowed the salty substance, it had a weird texture and taste to it but it was Gabriel so I don't care. I pressed kisses to his stomach, pumping him slowly as he rode of his high.

A cold sweat cover his body, as I crawled up the bed, tears leaked out of his closed eyes. "Are you okay baby?" I whispered softly, kissing away his tears. His eyes opened staring up at me with tired but lustful eyes, "I love you" he mumbled, I grinned kissing him softly, moaning into his mouth when I felt his hand rub my cock through the fabric of my boxers.

"You want to continue?" I asked combing my fingers through his hair, he answered by taking his hand away and trusting his hips upwards. We both moaned through the kiss. Leaving his lips once more I pulled my boxers down, letting my dick free from restraints. His eyes glance zeroed in, "its all yours baby" I mutter pumping his semi a few times, he moaned throwing his head back.

Kneeling above him I leaned forwards dipping my hips rubbing our lengths together. Fuck that feels good. Leaning forward putting my weight on one arm as I reach for my bedside table draw. My arm buckled slightly as Gabriel's fingers wrapped around my shaft, "fuck Gabriel" I moaned, my sweaty forehead resting on his.

I struggled to get the small bottle of lube with Gabriel's fingers wrapped around my dick. Finally getting ahold of the damn bottle, pressing a kiss on his lips before opening it, squirting a bit of it my fingers, before leaning back, "this will sting a bit okay baby" I whispered, he nodded taking away his hand so I can actually think properly.

He gasped as my pointer slowly entered his tight rim, "relax baby" I mumble pressing kisses to his chest, flicking my tongue around his nipple to get his mind off the intrusion.  Feeling his body relax, I continued till my full finger was in, holding still for a few seconds, before pulling out. I repeated the action a few times getting slightly quicker each time, once I was sure he was okay, I added a second finger, then a third. "Jaxon please" he moaned arching his back as I curled my fingers.

My other hand jerking my self off at the sight of him. Pulling my fingers out, he whined "you ready baby?" I asked softly leaning over him to get to a condom, "no condom"he mumbled peering up at me, "you sure?" I asked half overjoyed knowing I don't have to fiddle around with a stupid condom packet.
"I trust you"

Lining my self up, I slowly pressed my tip to his entrance, pushing in slightly, my hands gripping his hips. Tears pooled at his eyes as he gasped, "relax baby, are you okay?" I mumbled, rubbing circles on his hips.

I had to force my self to go slow, which was almost painful, but it is Gabriel's first time so I couldn't care less. Finally getting balls deep, I moaned in pleasure as I felt his hot tight walls surround me. "You're doing so well baby, so good" I mumbled, once I felt him relax, I gently pulled out a bit, before going back, rocking my hips gently, leaning down kissing the tears from his eyes.

After a few more slow thrusts Gabriel started to moan and rock his hips, giving me the cue to go faster. I groaned pressing a sloppy kiss to his chest, hiking his legs up a bit. I grinned hitting his spot, making him moan out my name, I hit it a few more times loving the sounds leaving his lips.

"Jaxon I'm-" he started, I groaned feeling the pressure build in my stomach, my hand moving from his hip to jerk him off. "Jax" he almost screamed when the came his walls tightening, sprouting white seed between our chests as he orgasmed.

My vision went white as I came to, moaning his name, I stayed in him for a few minutes watching the spent boy come down from his high, "I love you" I mumbled as I pulled out gently. He murmured it back to me, his eyelids fluttering shut making me chuckle.

I grabbed one of our discarded boxers and wiped his stomach and my own clean, before getting in bed with him, cuddling him close.

▪️▫️▪️

Chapter Dedication
Name: Kaylee .J.
The girl who writes my smut scenes so I don't have to! Sadly she isn't on Wattpad.