Wrong Choice

After a while of talking to Anti he told me that I should go to bed so Dark doesn't get mad. I didn't care that much since I was getting tired anyway, so I said goodnight and walked to my bedroom. There were two doors next to mine, the one room had a black, scary looking door which I'm assuming is Dark's room and the other one was a gray color, but it looked more inviting than the other one. I put on my favorite pajamas and brushed my teeth, then I braided my hair so it wouldn't get in my face while I slept. I laid down on my bed and realized it was memory foam, I've always wanted a memory foam bed but I never had the money to get a good one. I stared up at the ceiling for a while, waiting for my thoughts to calm down a bit so I could go to sleep with a clear head and eventually I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and decided to get ready for the day, I put on a wine colored top, some ripped jeans, boots, and a beanie, then I went downstairs to "investigate" the delicious pancake smell. I walked into the kitchen and saw Anti cooking pancakes which made me happy since he's a lot of fun and I love pancakes. Anti turned around and dropped the pancakes he had just made on the floor and he stood there staring at me without saying anything, so I decided to say something.

"Anti, you're staring a little"

"Oh... Uh s-sorry" He said, nervously blushing.

"(laughs) You might want to pick that up"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah, I should..."

I didn't think I looked that good, I'm just wearing casual clothes it's nothing new it's what everybody wears. Now thinking about it I might have been showing a little bit of cleavage but it was funny to see his face get all red, he's so adorable. I helped Anti clean up the pancake mess so it would get done faster, especially since it was my fault that he dropped them in the first place.

"Y/n, do you want some pancakes?"

"You mean the ones you dropped on the floor?" I replied jokingly.

"(Laughs) I'll make some more if you want"

"Yes please"

I sat on the counter next to Anti who started making some more pancakes, I watched him cook since I didn't have anything better to do. As I watched him he didn't say a word, he seemed a bit uncomfortable, should I go back upstairs? I didn't mean to make him uncomfortable... Maybe I'll just sit on the couch and watch some T.V... Yeah, that sounds like a good idea but as I climbed off of the counter Anti grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave... Please" Anti said.

"Why? I don't want to make you uncomfortable..."

"I like your company you just make me... Nervous. I've never been around a girl as perfect as you are"

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yeah... And I mean it too" He said with a smile.

"Oh, well... Thanks"

"(laughs) Do you want some pancakes now?" He said, as he made the space between us smaller.

"Yes, I would like some pancakes" I said as I saw Dark walk into the kitchen.

"Anti, part yourself from the girl" Dark demanded.

Anti nodded in response and backed away from me sadly. I kind of feel bad for him, he was just trying to have fun he's his own person so, why does he listen to Dark? He did tell me to not make him mad so, what does he do when he's mad? I'm not so sure I want to find out. Anti handed me my food and told me to eat in the dining room and that if I get done just stay in there because he will be in there shortly. I walked into the dining room and sat down where I sat yesterday at dinner since I didn't know if I was allowed to sit anywhere else, I also didn't feel like getting yelled at. I ate all of my food so I waited for Anti but to my surprise Dark walked in and told me to follow him, so I did. I followed Dark up the stairs and into the room with the scary looking door, I guess my assumption was right. He told me to sit on his bed while he went downstairs to do something, so while I waited I looked around his room. The walls were black along with the curtains. His blankets were red and the pictures he had around his room weren't very... Nice, but Dark is a mysterious person, I wish I knew more about him. Dark came back into the room a few minutes later and stood in front of me.