Sling Shots and Bombs

Jenny Lena Frost POV

"SCREAM FOR MY ICE CREAM TELL ME ALL YOUR DIRTY DREAM SCREAM FOR MY ICE CREAM TELL ME ALL YOUR FANTISEASE!"I screamed.

"NO JENNY it's not that come on Jenny let's start."Krystal interupted.I hooked my arms with her and started skipping.

"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZZ!"We screamed skipping down the hill to Voldy (Lord Voldemort). Krystal added, "AND DOWN THE GULLOVERS ROAD!"

Next thing i know Krystal goes down and cast a spell on Voldy. "AHHHA I GOT HIM!MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!"Next thing you know Voldy get's back up."OH snap.... Uh...... BYE!!!!" she leaves running like a maniac and trips over me.

"How rude I was busy looking at these wizards that are in dresses" I scolded.Aw and there was a cutey in blonde hair.But the guys next to him look gay.Wait a cheese puff minuet do they have a loli (lolipop)."LOLI LOLI LOLI!!!!!"I jumped up.

"O hold your loli's I'll get you some later.But how should we beat him?"Krystal asked.

"Well I think we should takle him and stuff a carrot in his mouth." I whispered.

Krystal gave me a look that said "Really" and said,"No NO NO!What else?"

"Well we can get a stinky sock and put it where his noes is supposed to be."I suggested.

"That is just cruel!We need to get a big slingshot and a bomb! LETS GO!"She screamed and we took off running trying to find the materials.A few minuets later we came back together I hade found nothing and so did she.

"Well i guess there's nothi-OOH I found the bomb!"She ran to abush and grabbed a big bomb that was like 4 feet tall. "All we need is the big slingshot.

"Well we are wizard's and we do have wands why dont we use them?"I questioned.

"Good idea I forgot about them."She looked dumb founded.We used a spell and a puff of smoke came out.And behold a gigantic slingshot was there."Let's get started.FROG FACE!"We gave our best look that was seriouse.After 10 minuets of putting the bomb on the skingshot we ran to our positions.I was on the left with Krystahl on the right."On the count of 3! 1!2!3! FIRE!"We shot the bomb at Voldy and ran away to safety.There was a big BOOOM!We looked back and.................