What Could Be Worser Then Stupidity

Jenny Lena Frost's POV

'Oh Draco!

Oh Draco!

Were out Thar Draco!

You Slithered into my heart!

And poisoned my inside's

And let not a single drop of sadness.

But tho not forget my heart

It hurts to beat

Yet when your around it skips a beat.

Your golden hair

That could make then sun feel horrid

My dear Draco

You left when you slithered your way in

And coldly moved out.'

I huffed and finished writing my poem.I put my Poem book back into my hiding place.That is the 40th one I wrote already.This will never end.It has been 2 months since we split.He has been taking me to the Voldy meetings.His parents and Voldy seem quiet fond of me.I learned um yeah nothing about an attack.Me and Krstahl have been seeing more of each other during school.No one really talks to us anymore.It's just a few there a few there.I got up from my bed and changed into  long sleeved shirt and a white skirt with some regular flats and my robe.I skipped outside enjoying my Saturday.I lay on the grass and dozed off.A shadow came over me.

"Hey can you move I wanna tan here."I said.

"Oh that's no way to tell your cousin that."I recognized that voice any where.

"That's right you can't talk to us like that."I recognize that to.

"Oh be quiet you to."I said

"You shouldn't be talking to us like that."The feminine one said.

"Rocky put a pipe in it."I said.

"Don't talk to my little sis like that."The male said.

"Oh be quiet Ricky."Krysthal snapped.Oh now she comes in.

"Ricky don't think of me as little.You came out 5 minuets before me."Rocky argued.

"Whatever little girl."Ricky said.

"Will you 2 just shut up."Krystahl snapped again.

"Yes Mother."The twins said.

"What are you two doing here."I asked.

"Well Uncle Andy and William and Auntie Brokell and Maria sent us here."They responded.

"Why would they send you to idiots here."I gaped.These two really are dumb though.They wouldn't know how to work a toaster to save their own life.

"Well they said we had to check on you and see how thing are going.Plus they had made us bring you something as a hard work present."Rocky explained.

"And we are not idiots we are just um people that don't think on a higher level."Ricky nagged.

"Either way or it is still stupidity in our books and minds."Krystahl murmured.

"Your just jealous that we're betterer than you."They teased.

"Yeah right what ever floats your boat tootsie pop."Kryst said.

"Any way.We are going great nothing bad but someone had found out about our plans you know the infamous Harry Potter.Um I am no longer dating Draco and Krystahl isn't dating Harry.And that's about it."I said.

"Could we get that in writing."Ricky said while Rocky nodded.

"You little twerps how could you not remember that."Krystahl grumbled.

"We don't know."They said.

"Short intention span.Their brains is the size of a grain of sand."Krsytahl whispered so low only I could hear.I was quickly writing them what I just said and handed them the paper.

"Okay thanks we are off."They said in a rush.

"Hold your horses get your toush back here."I commanded.They walked with their head down.

"What did they bring us as our gift."I continued.

"Fajitas."They said.

"Hand it over."I said.Rocky grabbed her bag and brought a plastic bag out of it.

"Here you go."Rocky said softly.

"Tried to sneak my mothers awesome Fajitas didn't you."Krystahl smirked.

"Sorry."They said just as they were about to leave.

"Wait you to.I know there is something else.Come on cough it up."Krystahl demanded.

"Fine."They huffed.Rocky grabbed a cup that will disappear when you finish drinking from it.And Ricky got out some white chocolate covered pretzels.And they threw it to us.

"Yay mom homemade pretzals and her special Agua De Ochata"I squeeled.

"That's all we got from them.Now we gotta go bye."And they ran off.

"Those sneaky little twerps.Now lets eat them before it gets cold."I huffed.

We sat on the grass and had a tasty lunch.You see we stayed behind from going to HoggsMaid.The school was basically empty.We munched on our candies and drank our Mexican drink.The only thing not Mexican was the candy.When we finished our trash disappeared.

"Oh god that was good."I said.

"I haven't ate like that since we started HogWarts."Krystahl sighed.

"Things are going to change after you know who is gone."

"Yeah your right."Krystahl agreed.

"I don't wanna fail."

"Me too me too."

"It would be horrible marrying them if we don't succeed."

"Well I don't wanna live with his family you know how horrible they are."

"Worser then Andy and William?"

"Much worser my dear cousin."

"AHEM!!Me and Kryst jumped in shook to see them right behind us hearing our conversation.