Stick Till The End

Krystal Marie Hope's POV

Life goes by fast. Like really fast. I explained everything to Harry and Harry only. Jenny and I have kept contact over information and there's never really been anything until she told me about how they would look for Harry at the ministry. As promised, I kept my mouth shut. From then on, it was Granger, Ron, Harry and I. Did I mention Harry forgived me? We aren't a couple though. Either way, from sneaking into the ministry to stealing a dragon, we had too little time to deal with that. Besides, Dobby the house-elf died. We are now welcomed back to Hogwarts as idols.

"Whats the plan?" they all ask.

I reply,"We have to find something,"

"What is it?"

"We dont know," harry said. They started bickering about some diadum until we all broke for plans.

"Harry," I called him. Right then and there, I snogged him. I blushed then ran away to find Jenny. Unfortunatley, only an owl was there with a letter from her.

Krystahl,

  Sorry that I couldnt make it! Its been hectic and we are going to war. You know what this means right? Try not to kill me!

         Jenny

I smiled at her words then again ran off.

By then, everyone was in the great hall as a screeching voice in our heads spoke,"You will all die! You may try to defend your school but you will fail." the slytherins and underaged were shipped off. The order had arrived and a fair number of us were ready to fight. Soon though, everything would be chaos.

The protection boundary was gone. It was now fight or flight. Holding my wand out, I started using unforgivible curses left and right. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see my cousin

"Jenny! Omg! You're safe!" we both pushed each other down just as a curse flew past us.

"We have to go kill  Potter," she said as she dragged me around obstacles.

"Wait, what?" I asked,"Jenny, what do you mean?"

"Shh!" she shushed me,"we are wanted by Voldie! Desirable numbers 2 and 3! Who do you think that is huh?"

"What does that have to do with killing Harry? Jen, what are you up to?" She pulled me into a vacant classroom.

"Listen, Harry is the seventh horcrux." She looked at me waiting for it to sink in. Tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Jen, you know I can't.... You know what- Yea, well I cant find him anymore, what are you gunna do about it?"

She had that glint in her eye that I knew meant that she was gunna do something evil, dark or even just plain wrong.

"I bet he's been listening to the last couple of lines," then louder,"come on Harry! Or are you too scared?! Too scared to turn yourself in to Moldyshorts?!"

"Jen!" i shouted,"what the bloody hell are you do-!" i was cut off by her wand by my throat. I knew she was only doing bluffing, probably doing it so that she won't have to marry a snobby pureblood.

"Either you die or her," she said menacingly. By that point and hary's expression, I knew she was actually serious.

"Jen," i started,"Jen, calm your peanut butter! Stop!" i tryed to distract her so Harry could leave by casting the jellyleggs jinx on her. Then ran myself, she was in a rage.

I heard her yell,"Unjellify!" and follow me through the deathly quiet school that was now in ruins. I stopped in the middle of where the doorway used to be.

"I'm tired of hiding Jenny. It's time for me to bring out my true self and help others." gesturing to the lifeless bodies I continued,"look at this, is this what you want? Our friends are almost extinct because of us."I started to walk into the forbidden forest where Voldemort said he would be. I heard someone breathing next to me as I stopped

"Harry?" I saw a shimmer as he pulled off his invisibility cloak.

"What are you doing here?"

"Doing whats right, I- Harry, the loving you wasnt an act, I was being truthfull about that."

"I know that now," then he kissed me. We walked side-by-side to the small band of voldies followers. In the middle of his speech, Moldy was interrupted by rustling in the bushes.

"Krystahl?" the voice asked.

"Jenny?" I replied. Sure enough, it was Jen. I looked back at Voldy and knew we were in for it.