"I am not good at this Antonia but... would you like to gamble with me?" After a long silence ay nagsalita na din si Jin. He did not look at Anya when he asked that since he's driving. Napatingin si Anya kay Jin. She doesn't want to believe him.

"Aren't we already gambling?" Sarcasm is all over her tone.

Hindi sumagot si Jin bagkus ay nagpatuloy lang sya sa pagmamaneho. They reached Jin's old rooftop apartment.

"Dinala mo ba ako dito para gamitin?" She really wanted to cry right now pero pinigilan ni Anya. Ito na ba ang sinasabing gamble ni Jin. They went straight inside that small apartment where everything between them started.

"Don't get me wrong I just want us to talk."

What will you offer now? A mansion? This apartment in exchange of my body?"

"Will you accept it if I do that?"

"Jerk!" How can she stand talking to him. She just can't let him degrade her.

"Antonia, what can I offer you so you'll stay beside me?" He is d@mn serious when he said that. But what the hell? He's treating her like a whore right now. Pine-presyuhan ba nya ang buong pagkatao ni Anya?

"I am not that kind of person. How could you!"

"No! Please don't get me wrong! I'm so fvcked up right now and I really don't know how to say it!" Mabilis na nilapitan ni Jin si Anya. He grab her on both shoulders.  "I fvckin want you Antonia." He looked directly into her eyes. "I don't want to lose you. You have no Idea how jealous I was when you're with him. I fvckin wanna kill him. I swear! If I offer you my heart will you stay with me?"

Napanganga si Anya. What does he mean by that? Heart lang? Hindi ba kasama ang katawan? How about the chocolate abs?

"I am confessing to you right now and you are not answering. I'm nervous. Are you rejecting me?" Kinakabahang sabi ni Jin. Believe him when he said that he's nervous. He just put down his flag and showing what he really feels. Yes he was guilty sa mga ginawa nya kay Anya and he can't accept the fact  na kapatid ito ni Patrick. Part of him is happy dahil hindi totoo ang mga naisip nya noon kay Anya. He only knows how to deal with Antonia his Personal Assistant not with Antonia na kapatid ni Patrick. Part of him is also afraid to admit that he is factly inlove with her. He just felt like he's not ready for the real thing lalo na at may Damien na nage-exist. He was afraid na baka hindi nanaman sya ang piliin. May love trauma na nga ata sya.

"Iiiihhh... wait lang..." kinakabahang sabi ni Anya. What the hell he is confessing! What to do? But he doesn't say that he loves her yet.

"Will you accept my heart in exchange of your body?"

She really wanted to punch him right now. Body? "Ganun? Katawan lang ang habol mo sa akin?" Inis na sabi ni Anya. She looked at him like as if there are blades coming out of her eyes.

"No. I want every piece of you.Heart, body and soul." Now he looks at her na kala mo ay may halong pagnanasa o baka naman guni-guni lang ni Anya iyon.

"ARE YOU SAYING THIS SO YOU WILL HAVE A LICENSE TO HAVE S***EX WITH ME ANYTIME YOU WANTED?" She can't believe this words are coming out of her mouth! But she wanted to know. If you want to know something you should ask right?  Baka naman kasi wala talagang pusong involve sa pinaguusapan nila.

"I can have you anytime even though you refused. You know that. I'm saying this to officially claim you as mine. I'm offering you my heart as a collateral to what I'm dying to do to your body and d@mn it don't you dare break it."

"PERVERT JERK! I knew it." Anya exclaimed! It's all about se***x! He just wanted the action! Though the offer is very tempting she can not agree on that kind of set up. He broke her heart enough to make her feel like a whore!

"I'm fvckin saying this because I AM INLOVE with you! I am crazy about you. You're my one and only bitch!"

"Bitch?"

"A... female dog."

"What the hell? Aso ang tingin mo sa akin?"

"You'll never understand it."

"You know what? You keep on lifting me up pero kung ibagsak mo ako sagad sagad eh!" Kainis lang. He just said that he's inlove with her pero he called her Bitch, a female dog. What the fvck is going on?

Tinalikuran ni Anya si Jin para iwanan na ito sa silid na iyon. She just heard enough. He's inlove with her because he sees her a  fvckin female dog? Yeah right this man is crazy!

"Wait!" He stopped her by hugging her from her back. "A dog will always be loyal to his owner. A dog will never cheat. She will always wait for her master. She will always love her owner no matter what. That is how I see you, you have those qualities. That is why I'm giving you my heart. I love you. Will you give me your heart too?"

To be continued....

A/N:

Mwahahahahahahaha! Er Jin you are so cheesy! Hindi nalang kasi diretyuhin kung ano-ano pa ang nalalama.  Lol

Hey guys! Malapit na po pala ang GOLDRISING3. EMEGED! First time ko po kaya sana pumunta kayo. Once again WHEN MISS GANGSTER MEETS HER MATCH book is already out in the market. Sana po bumili kayo? XD

See you guys sa SM FAIRVIEW! booth will open @10am! Sana makapunta din kayo sa iba pang venue. Clue:provinces south. Pero unofficial pa iyon.