Gone

Todoroki Shoto

"TODOROKI, YOU'RE ALIVE!" They screamed as the ran towards me, they pulled me into a tight hug which was slightly uncomfortable since I haven't received a hug in so long. "What do you mean Midoriya is gone?" I ask once they let go of me.

It took me a while to take in everything that Uraraka was telling me, so I died, Midoriya cried terribly over me, and so my love is missing. "Well then, we need to look for him," I said with worry, Is Midoriya okay?

Yaoyorozu Momo

The whole room was trashed, it was clear that he is no longer here, I sat on the bed in frustration, I looked up towards the door and saw a not, I quickly ran towards it, my eyes widen as I read the note.

"That bastard," I said out loud, looks like I'm going to have to go with plan B, I got myself together and walked out of the room "Hi Clara, can I please see Midoriya?" I saw a redhead ask the lady at the front desk.

"I'm afraid you can not, Midoriya is no longer in that room," I said as I curled my fist in anger. "What? M-Midoriya is gone?" he asked in shock. "I couldn't find him," I said as I looked up towards the boy, but saw that he was already gone, leaving Clara and me alone.

"Don't you dare say a word about earlier," I spoke with a glare, she nodded her head with a gulp. I walked out of the hospital room and made my way towards the church. "It's not going to be that easy Midoriya," I mumble as I continued to walk, plan B is about to begin, and this time I will win because no one can stop me!

Midoriya Inko

"Maybe this is for the best, he just needs some time to himself, Todoroki was the same when Inos passed, which is how Midoriya and Todoroki met," Yagi spoke as he tried to confront me. "Maybe your right, I need to stop being such a crybaby and helicopter mom, I mean Midoriya is already a big boy," I said as I harshly brushed away my tears. "There you go," Yagi said with a smile

"So what do I do for now?" I ask with worry. I just now realized that I haven't been outside for so long. "How about we go for a walk?" Yagi asked as he stood and held his arms out towards me, I smiled as I embraced him in a hug.

***Flashback***

I sat on the sofa crying gently, "Inko, why are you crying?" ten-year-old Yagi asked. "I don't know, I just, I feel so lonely, I feel like everyone is leaving me," My nine-year-old self-sobbed

"Oh Inko, what about me? I'll always be here for you, you're my favorite cousin, I love you so much, and don't worry Inko, I'll never leave," Yagi spoke as he stood up.

"Promise?" I asked as I wiped my tears away. "Promise," he smiled as he opened his arms for me, I smiled happily and jumped into his arms "C'mon now, let's go for a walk," he said as he we walked out of the house.

***End Of Flashback***

Yago and I made our way outside. Midoriya, my son, where ever you are be safe and don't forget where you belong because we miss you so much.

***

Dear, Everyone

Hello, as you can see now, I am gone, I'm sorry to say I won't be comming back you see, I killed someone special to me during battle, his name was Todoroki Shoto and he was very kind and caring, and I killed him, I was selfish and he wanted so bad for me to be happy, he faught my battle and lost his life doing so. I am not strong, I continue to hide behind other people 's strength, I did that and I paid the price, I can't live with the guilt, I have finally admitted it, I killed Todoroki Shoto, my one true love, I don't want to continue living knowing that he is no longer in this world, and so I am trading my life for his, my life for my Todoroki's, I'm happy to die if it means his return

Todoroki, I love you, so so so much
Midoriya Izuku

***OMG!!! I'm editing right now and damn that note Midoriya left can get it bro like damn, love will makes us do crazy things, he doesn't even know Todoroki well, but he claims to love him, love means different things to many but Midoriya is Todoroki's mate so Midoriya loves him because he is his mate who is willing to do anything for him***

MY HERO ACADEMIA SEASON 3 IS OUT!!!
(Me editing July 8, 2019: I totally binge watched in one day when it came out and lost my shit at every BakuKiri moment I'm trash 👌🏽😎)