Mafia Princess Chapter 5

She is silent for the entire car ride as I drop her off I notice she just leaves the car and walks into the house and lock the doors I sigh and drive off only to get a call "Hey Honey" I grit my teeth and mumble a few curses "Carolyn your sick obsession with me and my brother needs to stop" she laughs "Why should I?" I sigh "Cause I am engaged and Liam is married and expecting his ninth child" She screams and then starts cursing "Can I talk to your Dad Carolyn?" immediately I hear her fathers voice "Sir, I think you need to arrange her marriage to someone who wants her"I hang up and then realize that is why Alessandra is mad I turn the car around and  drive home"Alessandra!!" she walks into the living room with a gun and glares at me "what is it" I sigh and kiss her "Carolyn means nothing to me she is just someone who is way too obsessed with me" she sighs and steps back "Okay I believe you"

I sigh as  she walks away should I say it maybe not I mean she is still a little angry but what the hell "I love you, Alessandra" she slowly turns around and smiles maybe I said it too soon "I love you to Alexei" I smirk and kiss her cheek before whispering three words in her ear "We have an engagement party in two weeks" she rolls her eyes at me and walks away I hope she is going to cook because I am hungry.

I leave the living room and make my way to my office the large window behind my desk lets in enough light while it protects me from any outside attacks being bulletproof, The black floor-length curtains are closed by a maid as I nod towards them she bows and leaves I sit down In my chair and begin working while managing the families money and resources I quickly call Gunther and ask him to attend my meeting for me.As I go through everything I notice that we are short on cash for one of our deals "He stole from us" I start pacing and call a friend "Viktor I need you to collect from an old friend of ours Mr.Carile and make sure there is no proof of our involvement but let all other customers know how we deal with thieves" I hang up and sit down I am still shaking I close my laptop and change out of my suit into a shirt and tracks.

I walked into the gym to see Gunther setting up a punching bag  "The meeting was a success I take it" I say as I punch the bag he nods and watches me until the bag falls to the ground with a hole in it "I take it something is wrong sir?" says Gunther as he sets up another one I grit my teeth" we had a little thief but Viktor is paying him a visit" after two hours of letting out steam and Gunther  replacing about 18 bags I am sitting down and mumbling a lot of words in Russian that would make anyone cringe.

Gunther places all the bags in the bin and then walks over to me "Sir the Lady has finished dinner and requested that you bathe and dress nicely as your parents are attending.I sigh and walk up to the room turning on the shower and taking a simple bath as I exit I see an outfit on the bed for me.A white long sleeve top with black ripped jeans and white shoes, I put on my watch and walk downstairs.

She smiles when she sees me and I take time to examine her she looks great her hair was held up in a high ponytail with a white bow in it while she rocked a black and white striped sweater and a black pleated mini skirt to make it even better she ...

She smiles when she sees me and I take time to examine her she looks great her hair was held up in a high ponytail with a white bow in it while she rocked a black and white striped sweater and a black pleated mini skirt to make it even better she wore thigh high stocking she wore a pair of black shoes and on her neck was a golden heart-shaped pendant necklace I smiled and kissed her cheek "You look beautiful" she blushes and guides me to the kitchen "Do you think they will like it"she softly asks I smile and hug her "they will love it"