Chapter 30

Welcome to the end of the book! ; ^ ;

I did change the title because roll credits... :/ I like the name better too doesn't sound as good but it works better for the storyline. Bound for an eternity is a redstring AU name which was kinda the plan but I deviated.

"He doesn't deserve to be near you after all he's done." The words echoed in my ears. "Why!" I yelled. "What has he ever done to me? Explain yourself!" "I don't have to!" He yelled. "Fine. Don't explain." I growled getting out of the car. "By the  way. Don't bother looking for me." Slamming the car door I slung my skate bag over my shoulder and walked back into the rink.

"Yuuri!" I called running into the lobby. "Yuuri!" Looking around wildly I spotted him sitting against the wall head on his knees, arms laying limply over his head. "Yuuri!" I called again approaching him. "Huh? Victor?" Raising his head he looked at me in confusion. "Why are you here? Didn't that man say that I couldn't see you?" He asked looking around. "I left." I smirked. "Can I crash at your place? After all we are in Japan!" "Uh... Mari may not be to pleased but it's ok." I whispered looking down. "Great! It's all settled then! Let's go!"

❄❄❄❄❄

YUURI'S POV
"Mari! I'm home!" I called slipping into the slippers sitting by the door. "Wait here. I'll go get you some from the guest check-in." I explained dashing off. Stopping by the kitchen, I picked up a katsudon and chopsticks, before running down to the check-in and grabbed some slippers in what I thought was Victor's size. "I'm back!" I smiled handing him the slippers. "Thanks!" He smiled slipping them on. "I also brought you a katsudon!" I smiled handing him the bowl and chopsticks. "Spasiba!" He laughed accepting the dish. "Where should I stay?" He asked looking around. "This is a hot-springs resort. In the guest house, where else?" I muttered looking at him in disbelief. "Oh. We used to sleep together when we were younger! What? To old for that?" He teased. "No! Fine, mine room's over here. You're way to insistent you know." I laughed. "I know!"

Slowly walking up the stairs, I thought back to the time when Victor had to help me up the stairs because they were to steep. Laughing softly I carried on upwards.

"Well here we are!" I said pointing to the end of the hall. "Wait here! Give me a moment to tidy up!" I screeched remembering all the posters I had laying around my room. Slamming the door I scrambled taking down every poster, decoration, reference and shoved them into a small box and locked it. In all honesty my room is very neat and organized but leaving things like that around is just simply embarrassing. Satisfied everything was good I opened my door. "All finished. Please make yourself at home!" I smiled letting him through. "Wow! It's so clean!" Victor gasped looking around. "I thought our room back then was clean, this is spotless compared the that!" "Thank you." I flushed. "Do you mind if I look around?" Victor asked polity. "No! Of course not!"

VICTOR'S POV
Look around? What the heck had I been thinking... 'Well I had permission so might as well...' I thought spinning in a slow circle. As I kept turning something shiny flashed from his nightstand. "What's that?" I asked pointing to it. "Huh?" Yuuri asked walking over to the table. "This?" "Yeah," I confirmed edging a bit closer. "Can I see?" Yuuri held it up. It was a brightly polished silver medal. Looking at the ribbon I noticed it had three different stripes. The Japanese one should only have had two. "That has the Russian flag on it. Do you remember where you go it?" I probed. "Yes. I received it as a gift a long year ago from someone very special to me." Laughing, he continued. "You know very well where I got it from!" Smirking I glared playfully at him. "Yeah, I do!" I laughed. "Me! That's was my first medal!"

❄❄❄❄❄

YUURI'S POV
We spent ages catching up on our missed years. "Won't your mama miss you if you stay?" I finally asked. "Your mama was always super nice to me and you. So was your Father. You shouldn't stay here without them." "Yeah..." He muttered. " I guess so!" He laughed. "I'm supposed to stay here in Japan for another two days. I'll call home and see if I can stay for another week!" He laughed standing up. I watched as he picked up his phone smiling at me as he stepped out the door.

VICTOR'S POV
"Hey, Mama!" I laughed as my Mama's familiar voice came through. 'Vitya! How did your competition go? Regional blocking wouldn't let us see it and no news was disclosed to us!' "I won first Mama! It was really close! The other skaters had really good programs too!" 'Good job honey! Now I'm sure you didn't call because you wanted to share your win. What do you need?' "Why do mothers always know what their children are thinking" I laughed. "Who knows? Mothers instinct." "Anyway I wanted to have a look around so can I get an extra week?" I asked. "That's fine, I'll add another ₽ 100 to your card! Don't waste it on souvenirs." "Thanks, mama! I won't. Promise." 

Stepping back into the room I laughed. Yuuri was in the same spot as I'd left him but he was laying on his back staring up at the ceiling. "What?" He asked pulling himself up to a sitting position. "Nothing," I said sitting down beside him, using my hands to prop myself up a tilted my head to the ceiling. "You know, I missed these kinds of days where we sat and just sat together. Not particularly doing anything, we just sat." "Mmm yeah, I remember those days..." He replied softly. 

We sat there in silence for a while. I sat thinking about how much my Yuuri had changed from being the little boy who followed me to the end of the world to the boy who watched me from a screen. A sudden weight dropped onto my lap dragging me from my thoughts. Flinching I looked down to see Yuuri laying on my lap his back to me. "Oh?" I laughed. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry! I don't really know what came over me!" Yuuri jumped facing me again. "It's fine! I was surprised because it was so sudden, I really don't mind." I replied pulling him back to me. "Oh, I just thought..." Yuuri stammered sitting down his back still to me. "Thought what?" I inquired. "It's been almost six years so I didn't think it appropriate... I kinda moved out of habit." He muttered. I could see his ears go a little red as he spoke. "Why would I not let you? It could be a lifetime and I'd still let you lay on my lap." I laughed. "I'd wait for you for an eternity if I have to!"

; A ;

My babies have grown up so much!!!!!!!!!! They're getting too big for this innocence. 

So welcome to the end of this book. 

Yes, there will be a sequel. The idea is to write a book for before the story during the story and after. It's gonna take a while but it'll be good. Also, I'm potentially permanently discontinuing Forever Together. I may pick it up again but it's completely contradictory to the storyline in this book. Sorry.

ALSO, HEY IM WORKING WITH SOME FABULOUS PEOPLE TO MAKE AN ANIMATIC WITH YOI STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES

Special thanks to specific someone (you know who you are) for pestering me to update via amino. Thanks dude! I pretty much forgot XD

Guys! I can almost get into freeskate! freeskate is LTSUSA's way of saying figure skating. I'm in adult 5 now and I think I can pass through 5-6 this lesson session! I'M SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!

UwU you guys got lucky! REAL LUCKY I almost killed Victor's parents off or divorced them and made one die.

(They're both still together and happy btw)