first day

eddie woke up to the sound of his mom yelling on the phone with the pharmacy about his pills. he got up and picked out his outfit, a coral polo shirt with red shorts that had rainbows on the side. he ran downstairs to eat breakfast.
                                       —
"good morning eddie bear, i've got your morning pills ready." sonia puts the pills in front of eddie
"good morning mommy" he says then takes his pills, he then eats breakfast and grabs his backpack. he ran out to the car getting in the passenger side.

                   || time skip to school ||
eddie hopped out of the car, shutting the door before sonia could say anything. he went into the school watching everyone turn his way, he didn't know what to do. he could hear people whispering about him but he ignored it and walked around trying to find the principles office. when he did he asked where is locker was. but instead he got paired with a buddy to show i'm around.
                                      —
"edward kaspbrak, you'll be paired with greta bowie." eddie turned his head to face greta

        "okay." he says walking up to her

"hi, i'm eddi-" he got interrupted by greta

"look i don't give a single shit about who you are, you and your gay ass can find a way around this hell hole." she says walking away

eddie giggles not knowing she wasn't joking, "nice joke ! now can you please actually help me find my locker so i won't be late." then greta runs up to him "what the fuck do you not understand ? get. the. fuck. out." she says pushing eddie into a locker which was surprisingly eddies.

eddie got up and dusted himself off, he was about to cry but didn't want to be the crying new kid. he looked at a paper with his classes on it and forgot about the locker going to his class. it was math, he was put next to a kid with thick brown glasses and a wide smile. his name is richard tozier, he had his feet up on eddies desk while chewing gum.
                                       —
"hi um, i'm eddie." he says sitting down in the chair next to richie and pulling his knees up to his chest.

"i'm richie" he says taking his feet off the small boys desk
  | | time skip to lunch cause schools boring ||

eddie got up and started to walk to lunch, his watch beeped saying 2:15 pm so he could take his pills. he looked down to open his fannypack and realized he didn't have it with him, he panicked and ran into the lunch room running to the bathroom. eddie ran into the bathroom hitting into richie.
                                       —
"watch where you're going new k-" he was cut off by eddie "i-i'm s-sor-" that's all he could say. he was having a asthma attack "whats wrong eddie ?" he says helping him up off the ground.
"i-i left my fannypack at h-home" he says trying to catch his breath, "it has m-my pills and i-inhaler." richie nods and grabs eddies hand taking him to the nurse, but they had to pass through the lunch room first and when they did everyone turned to them. "trashmouth and wheezy are dating ?" greta said yelling, eddie could hear people whispering "fags" but then richie let go of eddie hand yelling back at greta "i'm not dating a fag who cant breath !" eddie than ran out of the lunch room, running outside and home. eddie slams the door shut, ignoring sonia running upstairs to his room locking the door. he grabs his inhaler and sits on the bed using it.