Chapter 11 : Srishti

Start from the beginning

"Hm"Srishti didn't knew what to say

"Akka don't worry. He's completely alright and he'd tweeted too. So please stop worrying. Your superstar will be back to you very soon"Bhoomi assured her.

"I don't know Bhoomi. But I hope he's doing well"she shut her eyes and hugged Bhoomi back
.

.
.
After one week

"Ma...Maa....."jai shouted from his room. Kumari panicked. Rushing inside his room.

"Coming Raju"she yelled back and stepped inside his room.

She saw him standing near door. With the help of his walking stick.

"Raju what's this? Go back to bed. You're supposed to take rest"she held his hand and put it across her shoulder.

"Maa I'm completely bored sitting inside the room. Its been a week. Please allow me to come downstairs atleast"

"Raju...look at your legs they're not at all fine. And you're not even bothering to take rest. What should I do?"she huffed.

"I'm not going outside Maa. I just want to come downstairs. I'll be mad if I stay inside this room any longer. Please Maa..Please"he pleaded.

"Okay but don't stress yourself so much"she said. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

She helped him to get downstairs with the help of a maid. He settled himself in the couch and then spent some time along with the kids. His grandma and Shruthi. They were playing chess and then everyone dispersed into their rooms. To do their works

Jai sat in the living room itself. Scrolling through his phone.

"Ganesh sir is here"one of the maid said making jai breath in relief. He wanted to meet him and learn about all his appointments and other programme's which had got cancelled because of his accident. And also about that girl who'd saved him..

"Ask him to come inside"

"Good morning sir"Ganesh walked inside. Jai smiled at him.

"Good morning Ganesh. Sit"

"How are you feeling now sir"Ganesh asked sitting opposite to him. Making jai nod.

"Better. But bored as hell. I want to be in sets"jai said making Ganesh smile

"You should take rest sir. It will take time"

"Yep sure. How's everything going?"jai asked and Ganesh briefed him about the fresh dates and shooting spots of the coming schedule of his film. Jai listened to him calmly. He waited for Ganesh to speak about that girl but his mind was occupied with work as well

"So that's it sir. I've handled everything. Nothing to worry"Ganesh paused.

"Great ya. I donno what I would have done without you"jai said making Ganesh smile politely.

"Um..By the way Ganesh did you get to know something about her?"jai asked making Ganesh blink in confusion. Shruthi who was passing nearby, paused as soon as she heard the word 'her' from Jai's mouth.

"Which girl sir?"

"That girl Ganesh. Who'd admitted me in the hospital. I've asked you to get her details"jai said Making Shruthi knit her brows.