Is Sleeping All He Does?

You know what sucks about your school, you never get a day off. Unlike other schools you don't get a "weekend." You go to school EVERY SINGLE DAY. But moving on with our lives, it's currently Sunday and this is the day that you're the laziest. Sure you do your work and get everything done on time, but you have absolutely no energy by time you get home. When your alarm went off you groaned and rolled onto the floor. "Ugh I don't wanna go anywhere" you said to yourself as you got your lazy ass up off the floor. You went to take a shower and put your outfit on. You felt like being a smidge more fancy today, so you picked out some nice clothes to wear. (Outfit below)

           You had to admit you looked quite nice

           You had to admit you looked quite nice. You grabbed your keys and left your lovely home. You got there 10 minutes early which surprised you because you thought you walked extra slow today. So you just decided to meet the boys in home room, whenever they get here. You jumped a little when you saw a boy sleeping on his desk. You walked over there and moved his hair out of his face to see who he was. "Huh? Is this Yoongi?" you asked yourself. "Awwwwww he looks so cute and peaceful" You gave him a light kiss on his forehead and walked to your seat. You suddenly felt really drowsy so you decided to take a nap as well. When you put your head down you instantly fell asleep and everything around you was dark.

"Hello y/n. I'm Yoongi but you can call me Suga, which ever you like"

"Um hi?" You said with a confused face

"Ahh yes, this is your conscious and I'll be searching for something if you don't mind. You may wake up with a severe headache but don't worry, we'll all take care of you" he said with a smile

"Um ok. I'm ok with that, although it doesn't seem like I have a choice" you said as you chuckled

"Oh one more thing. Thank you for the kiss" he flashed his gummy smile before he disappeared. I wonder what he's looking for.......

Chapter 8 is finally done my people! It took me awhile to write this one cause I had to think what I could do for Yoongi. Welp I shall be updating more today so just check it again if you wanna keep reading. Thank you for reading!!