The Deadliest of Them All

You only lived about 5 minutes away from the school but you walked REALLY slow so it took you 15 minutes. When you saw the tall building come into your view, you rolled your eyes and prepared for the worst. But something was......off. No one approached you talking down to you or throwing rocks at you. You got on your tippy toes to see if you could see if anything was happening. Luckily you were just tall enough to see all of the girls in a group surrounding 7 people, assuming 7 boys. You just shrugged and walked into the building, going into home room to take a nap.

" You saw her too right?"

" I think she's the girl who turned us into these monsters"

" We'll make her pay"

The bell rang causing you to jump in your seat. "Hello everyone! I'm very happy to announce that 7 (handsome) boys will be joining us today." your home room teacher said. You just rolled your eyes and went back to sleep. You got a glimpse of the boys before you put your head back down. Just as you were about to fall asleep, you heard something rustling next to you. You were too comfortable to see who it was until they poked your arm. You heaved out a sigh and picked your head up and looked next to you. " Hi I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me Namjoon or RapMonster!" the boy said. You just stared at him with your eyes as wide as they can go. You honestly thought you were dreaming because of how good looking he was. (Ewwwwww it's so cringy lmao) Even the slightest curve of his lips shows his precious dimples. "Hello?" he waved his hand in front of you, snapping you out of your day dream. " Oh sorry. Nice to meet you, I'm y/n!" You said as you flashed him your gummy smile. He chuckled as he turned towards the front of the class.

" She's exactly how I remember her, so sweet and innocent. Too bad I'm too good for her." he thought to himself as he smirked.