Chapter 30 ## "Always You"

Começar do início

Flashbacks

11 years ago,

'what you're writing?' I asked him when I saw him on his desk with his dairy.

Our families had dinner together this weekend so, we were in Aunt Lisa's house for dinner but he wasn't giving me any attention. He always seemed to busy with his dairy and pen and honestly he was best in writing at that time in his class. He had lots of mementos from school for his writing. He always won any competition when it came to writing.

I scrunched my nose and brought my hands in my chest, folding it. Alex looked at me from his book with a knowing irritating look on his face.

"You go Mia, I'll come." Alex said in a irritating tone.

"No I want you to play with me right now." I whined and fake tears in my eyes.

"Please".

"Please" I made puppy dog eyes and stared at him.

"Only you can look exactly same like a dog with your eyes." He said back and in response I stuck my tongue out. He closed his eyes with a huff. I knew he couldn't fight back with me if I faked my tears but little do I knew that he knew it was fake tears but didn't complained for once.

Why would he? He was my best friend and only friend I had that time.

He was folding his dairy back and was about to stand from his desk...

"By the way what are you writing?" I asked as I took his dairy in my hand.

"No, don't." He hurriedly said as he snatched his dairy back. I looked at his face with confusion.

"You can't read it." He said as he put his dairy back in table and tuned my shoulder towards the door.

"Why?" I asked him as he placed his arm around my shoulder. I was way too short at that time so, it was a comforting gesture of him which I loved.

"Because you're too young to read it." He explained the reason which I didn't understand. How could I ? I was only ten at that time. He was only two years older than me and according to my calculations it wasn't any big deal between us.

"But I want to." I stubbornly said back. He didn't gave any answer and by the time we were already in the living room and could hear that our parents were conversing with each other.

"Are you writing about sex?" I asked out of nowhere and he stopped walking and  looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I know you're writing something dirty that's why you aren't letting me read your diary."

"Jeez Mia, who told you about this?"  I could say he was shocked from my outbrust. The whole sex thing wasn't so clear to me then but I knew it wasn't about something anyone easily talk.

"I heard Jina saying something about sex in school and she was scolding Claire for saying the word loud in class." I explained him and I saw a light shades of redness appears in his cheek.

"Are you blushing?" I asked him and brust out in laughing. It was hilarious as well as cute also to see him like that. He slapped my head and said....

"Stop eavesdropping Mia and don't say that word again." He scolded me. But as I was little brat it didn't bother me. I thought he was embarrassed by the word or by me saying the word and I mentally made a note to use that word frequently in front of him.

"But when you will let me read your book?" I again asked him.

"When the right time will come." He said and took me in the living room.

End of the flashback

My phone starts ringing, it's then I realize that I was zoned out for a little while. I see the caller's ID and answer it. It was Aiden who said me to be ready but I'm least bother about it right now. I ignore it and continue to scroll through the screen...

I click on the reviews and then I see the comments.

[You're a great writer]

[I love your book and I understand the suffering of Patrick. The girl is totally a bitch.]

[Oh God she's a fucking whore]

There are numerous comments on this book. Specially Calling the girl whore, slut and nerd.

A tear rolls from my eyes as my bottom lip quivers.

How could he do something like that?

How could he tell our story to everyone fucking out their?

How could he let those people calling me from names when they don't have the fucking idea of me in first place?

I close my mobile. I know those people don't know me personally but it fucking hurt that they are judging the girl without knowing her part of story. I feel like a gutted fish.

'why did he write a book?'

'was he hoping I would read it?'

'was he only using our story for his own bestseller without my permission?'

'I need to find him to get the answers to these questions.'

'And I need them right now.'