Chapter 6 - Forbidden

Start from the beginning

"Emily." Louis sighed again, louder this time, in the most annoyed sounding way possible. "Can we go now?" He complained as if we were invading his privacy. Which I guess we were.

"No, I want to see!" I pulled the phone from Niall's hand and looked at the pictures as well. They were very pretty girls but we see tons of pretty girls everyday, what could be so special about them to get Louis' attention like this?

Katie's POV:

The next week went by fairly quickly. I continued messaging Louis and, to my surprise he actually answered my messages once and while. We talked about stupid things though. Different holidays and traditions from our countires. I never realized how much I didn't know about the world until Louis told me all the things he's learned. I don't think he realized how little he knew about America as well. Our relationship was very odd, maybe that was the appeal of it? If I didn't know better I would almost call him my friend. That was silly though. He's Louis Tomlinson from One Direction and I'm just a fan that lives thousands of miles away.

I got out of bed and checked my phone. My routine had changed a bit, now I check my phone and Twitter before doing anything else.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Morning :)"

I don't think he'll ever know how much his messages made me smile. He would say good morning to me somtimes and goodnight almost every night. I don't know why. One thing continued to haunt me, does he do this with every fan? I have no way of knowing, I don't personally know anyone else that he follows.

"Me: Morning yourself and what are you guys doing today?"

I guess Louis planned on waiting for me to answer him.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: I'll show you..."

I waited a few seconds and then a picture came in of a Starbucks cup.

"Me: A day off I take it?"

Louis didn't reply so I got ready for school. No one was home? There was usually someone home when I left. I got up earlier these days to talk to Louis so usually I was up before my mom but she was nowhere to be found. I got on the bus and Emily wasn't there. I texted her and she didn't respond. Had everyone just abandoned me today?

Liam's POV:

"Why are you taking a picture of your coffee?" I looked at Louis who was grinning and snapping pictures of his Starbucks cup with his iPhone. "You're sending it to that girl aren't you?"

"Why does it matter? You took a picture of a spork the other day remember?" I didn't look at him and continued typing on my phone.

"The world needed to see that witchcraft." I took a bite of my sandwich and looked away from him. When I looked back he was smiling and typing on his phone again. "Gimme that." I reached over and took his phone from him. Louis stood up and leaned over the table, trying to take it back from me, but I turned around in my seat so he couldn't reach me.

"Oh real mature, Liam." I could hear him sink back into his chair and sigh. "I'm taking your sandwich then."

"Oh real mature, Louis." I mocked him and scrolled through his messages. What on earth was this boy doing? We never talk to fans this much. I didn't realize he was talking to her so much. I turned around and looked at Louis who was eating fries from my plate. He looked up at me nervously, he knew I was going to let him have it. "Louis..."

"I know." He looked down and shoved 2 fries into his mouth. "She's just...I don't know...she's different." He said with his mouth full.

I looked over my shoulder to make sure Eleanor was far enough away that she couldn't hear us. She was standing at the counter ordering coffee. "What about Eleanor? What would she say if she read this?"