One Night in a Strange City

Start from the beginning

-Come and get it." Jungkook smirks, receiving a teasing peck on the corner of his lips, so that he raises his eyebrows at Taehyung when this one leans back, only receiving a chuckle as an answer. The other male scampers away, Jungkook not even being able to run after him because of his infirmity.

"You'll pay for that tonight!" He shouts just before hearing the door closing, rolling his eyes in fake annoyance even though Taehyung isn't here to see him anymore.

An hour later, Jungkook is riding down the elevator, heart beating in nervousness as the thought of what is waiting for him swirls into his head. He has tried to overcome his fear as much as he could during the past few weeks, but in the end everything is the same as before. Taehyung keeps telling him that it's alright, that he can take his time, but Jungkook doesn't like to wait. He wants to be courageous, yet it's easier said than done.

"Hey Kookie! How are you today?" Hoseok asks as the raven-haired male gets into his car, visibly noticing the anxious look over his friend's face but not making any comment. As Jungkook can't drive anymore due to his injured leg, his friend decided to pick him up every morning until he can remove the plaster wrapped around his leg.

"I-I'm fine..." Jungkook stammers while putting his crutches behind his seat, Hoseok waiting a few seconds for him to close the door. But nothing comes, Jungkook remaining frozen while a little droplet of sweat runs down his neck, hands trembling on his lap.

"It's alright, Jungkookie. We can try again tomorrow." Hoseok proposes, and it's as if Jungkook had been waiting for his friend's agreement to take his crutches back and jump out of his seat, as though the latter burnt him. Hoseok takes the time to park the car before joining him on the sidewalk, gently putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's normal to be afraid after what you went through, Kookie..." The other doesn't respond, his gaze casted down in shame. "Let's go take the subway, okay?"

----

"So, how are you two handling sharing the same apartment?" The counsellor asks with a friendly smile, Taehyung not being able to prevent himself from grinning back.

"Pretty well," he starts, "Of course there were some tensions at first, I mean, we had to get used to each other's ceaseless presence all over again...

-What did you argue about?

-We didn't really argue, but we did send some spikes to each other. Like when one of us forgot to do the groceries, or clean the house, these kinds of things... Also Jungkook thought I babied him too much.

-Did you?

-Yes... But sometimes he also had troubles accepting my help. Like, when I wanted to open doors for him, as he couldn't because of his crutches. He took some time to finally let me do it." Jungkook shifts in embarrassment on his seat, not liking to be the centre of the attention.

"I just didn't want you to consider me as diminished or something...

-I never did, Kookie. I just wanted to make life easier for you, but now I finally understood you want to do things by yourself as much as you can. Just let me open the damn doors, okay?" Jungkook sends him a little smile, nodding in agreement.

"Well, everything seems to be great." The counsellor says with a joyous tone, writing down a few words on the notebook she always keeps with her during their sessions. "Anything else you want to talk about? Do you have a problem you don't know how to resolve?" Silence floats in the room, only broken by Jungkook clearing his throat, cheeks the colour of a poppy. This drags the attention of the two others, which does nothing to arrange his state.

"I-I..." He stammers, feeling Taehyung squeezing his hand gently so that he finally finds the courage to talk. "During our last session, Taehyung said he would like to try BDSM... And I think I'm ready to try it." His tone is almost hushed, the blush on his cheeks now reaching his neck. Jungkook has never been ashamed to speak about sex, but admitting in front of two other people – one of them being an almost complete stranger – that he wants to try such a thing is quite embarrassing in his point of view.