Undefined

Hi there! Its rence over here ☺️ This is the start of my story of where I become a failure and I felt some experiences and lessons memorable. Please enjoy the story ☺️

"It was the 1st day of class of K12 in my University at August the 9th"

I woke up and fixed my this around a 4 corner room where I am Alone. Alone because it's dormitory in which I rented the whole room. But for the other part of it is that it is really lonely nor down break for me in that room. No windows, not even a flashy blub, its even a wooden double decked bed, oh and specially a legitimate wood that separates each room at each other.

Every night I felt like there's something wrong and I dont know what was it. As the next thing that I felt is those people surrounding my room. Hearing some people having their sex, some child that is crying, some people shouting, and those music that I really wanna hear. Time from time after I lay down at my bed asking myself of 'Why? Why did I chose this kind of life that I am alone'.

Thinking of which I am a dumbass person named 'Rence' that I did chose a life in which I still cant really handle, i'm an irresponsible person, in fact my mind cant control my body at the whole time. As I think of my being irresponsible is that it is irritating that I cant even help nor do anything. A childish way of me that I do really hate. My life is in a miserable way that it cant even run away from it.

As I fall asleep, all I know in myself that I am trying to do my best to make things right in my own way.

Thats it for the 1st part guys. I know that you guys wanted more of this story but ill be back real soon to continue the story ☺️