I'm Everything You Need

Emma lay in the soft familiarity of the feather bed and furs – somewhere she had spent enough nights to nearly consider it her own in the past months since her induction as the Black Knight. It was something unspoken between the two as they shared the bed, their bodies mingling in the night and sometimes the early light of day. She wondered briefly if the queen would mind her moving her items into the bedchambers as she watched the very woman walk toward her, naked as the day she was born.

A masterpiece, she was. Emma could sink into the depths of olive-toned flesh and deep, chestnut pools. Her heart burned within her chest, set on fire by the woman it belonged to, and she knew that she could never find solace in another bed.

"You look thoughtful, my knight," the sweet, husky voice rumbled beside her, sending a shiver down her spine and a stolen beat from her heart.

The blonde smiled, something soft and easy, as she looked upon the face that reflected back on her. "I suppose I am," she murmured softly, watching as Regina crawled onto the bed, looking like a predator stalking her prey.

A sense of peace bloomed throughout her being from the presence that her queen had provided and, briefly, she wondered what it would be like if everyone knew how such a woman, as evil as they see her, could make her feel this way.

"What is on your mind, Emma?" she asked, her voice soft as slender digits moved along the blonde's exposed side.

"You," Emma answered honestly, heat blooming like a pink gale on her cheeks.

"Is it because you desire to fuck me?" the brunette purred, those fingers sliding down her knight's hip and forward to caress her lower belly.

But Emma shook her head, goose pimples covering her pale skin and a pleasant heat settling between her thighs. "Well, I certainly do desire that, but... I think of you and the way you make me feel."

"I see," she murmured before urging Emma onto her back and soon the weight of her covered the blonde. Emma watched her through deep, jade eyes, knowing the queen never lingered on the subject of love.

She felt lips press against the column of her throat and nearly lost all logic in her brain at the sweet sensation. A soft gasp parted from her as she allowed her hands to explore the gentle curves of the older woman, though she couldn't help the question that always burned in her mind every time they made love.

"Why am I always on the bottom?" She let the query slip, brows furrowing. Those lips pulled away from her as chestnut eyes met her own, darkening slightly.

"What?"

"You always push me off every time I attempt otherwise," Emma pressed and suddenly the weight was gone as Regina fell beside her, peculiarly quiet. "Regina?"

"Why does it matter?" the brunette hissed, but her eyes never met Emma's. Something within the blonde sunk as she moved closer to the Evil Queen who seemed small now, as if she wished she could shrivel up and disappear. She reached for her, but Regina moved toward the edge of the bed and sat up.

"Because it does, Regina. There must be a reason." Her voice was quiet as she followed her, taking the space next to her, eyes falling to the rough welts on her back. "Did... Did something happen? With Rumpel?" She remained silent, eyes fixated on the black paint on her short nails. "Please... Do not close on me. Let yourself go, for even just a moment."

Prying always got her a kick in the ass, but she decided to chance it this time. What was the worst that could happen? She would be sent back to her bedchambers, alone, frustrated. But, instead of the lash she expected to receive, she was only met with more silence and that worried her, gripping her organs tight and squeezing them.