Kinky Buisness

Just wanted to warn you that it kinda dives straight into the smut and contains some pretty heavy language. Continue reading at your own risk (god that sounds edgy)
——-

"Stiles, I'm back!" Isaac calls out, having just been out to the store.

"Mkay!" Stiles calls back.

Isaac stuffs one or two condoms in his pocket, before jogging up the stairs, and into Stiles' bedroom.

"H- oooh my god.." Isaac stops, frozen.

Stiles stood in the middle of the room, a tight button up and a school girl skirt on, along with black stockings.

"Like what you see?" Stiles winks, looking down to see Isaac's growing hard-on.

"Y-yeah.." Isaac gulps, too stunned to form proper sentences.

Stiles ran a hand through his hair and licked his finger teasingly.

"Well? Are you just going to stand there and watch me, or you gonna do something, big guy?" Stiles smiles.

"If I didn't have the unbearable urge to fuck you, I'd happily watch." Isaac grinned.

Isaac hurriedly went up to Stiles and kissed him, using tongue without warning.

"Fuck..." Isaac groaned.

"Can i let you in on a little secret?" Stiles whispered into Isaac's ear.

"I'm wearing panties."

And that was what made Isaac fucking w i l d.

He gripped Stiles by the shoulders, and spun him so that he fell onto his back on the bed.

"You're so fucking sexy." Isaac growls, crawling ontop of Stiles.

"You're not too bad yourself, wolf boy." Stiles mutters, after recovering from the shock of sudden movement.

Isaac began to unbutton Stiles' shirt rapidly, and Stiles whined.

As soon as he was done with that, Isaac ran his tongue just above Stiles' trail, and higher, to his left nipple.

He circled the rose-coloured nub with his lukewarm tongue, and sucked on it slowly.

Stiles' back arched up, and he moaned out Isaac's name.

Isaac moved onto Stiles' right nipple, and Stiles started to rub his hand against Isaac's boner.

Isaac stops for a few seconds to pull his jeans off, and then goes back to teasing Stiles' nipple.

Stiles has easier access to rub Isaac's boner, which he does, and Isaac is almost shivering.

"Mmhph.." Isaac groans.

Stiles whispers into his ear.

"Please, baby, just fuck me. Hard." And with that, Stiles gave a small lick to Isaac's ear.

Isaac was almost dying at this point, and lifted Stiles' skirt up to look at the masterpiece.

Stiles' hadn't been lying, he was wearing panties. Lacy pink ones. Fuck.

The tip of Stiles' member could be seen at the very top, and Isaac gave a small lick to it.

—-

Soon, Stiles had turned the two over, so that he could ride Isaac.

He had already lubed up before Isaac got there, so that was no problem.

He slid his panties off and pulled his skirt up to his waist, so that Isaac could see.

"You in stockings is just..wow." Isaac mutters.

"I know." Stiles responds, smirking.

He rolls the condom on Isaac's length, and starts to line everything up.

He starts sliding down slowly, before Isaac can't hell himself, and thrusts upward.

"Ooh~! Shit!" Stiles moans loudly.

"Fuck.." Isaac pants.

Stiles moves to a steady rhythm, meanwhile, Isaac tries to hold back.

—-

A few minutes later, and the two are almost close.

Stiles leans forward, and Isaac decided to give him a mark that won't leave anytime soon. In fact, multiple marks.

"Oh, yeah~" Stiles pants, sitting back up.

"Isaac, baby, faster~! F-faster!" Stiles begged.

Isaac started thrusting as hard as he could, and Stiles wrapped his arms around Isaac's neck.

"You're so good, baby." Stiles moans into Isaac's ear.

—-

"Holy fuck! Ah~! I'm gonna cum, Isaac~! Oh~baby.." Stiles moves faster, he and his boyfriend making the bed squeak unnaturally.

Isaac immediately slides his hand up and down Stiles' neglected length, seeing the tip red was such a turn on.

"Ooooh FUCK! I'm gonna~! I-I'm there, I-Isaac!" Stiles shakes.

Isaac was about to come too, but he attempted to control himself to watch this happen.

"That's it, baby. You've been to good. Come for me, Stiles." Isaac whispers seductively.

Stiles comes with a loud moan of Isaac's name, and a series of short-lasting thrusts.

His come covers both his chest and Isaac's, which Isaac finds extremely hot.

Isaac had came when Stiles had, and it was pretty obvious.

—-

"You look like a wreck." Stiles said, after he had came down from his high and was laying beside his boyfriend.

"Oh, gee, thanks. You just had the best fuck of your life and you say that I look like a wreck? I'm offended." Isaac chuckles.

"A hot wreck." Stiles laughs.

Isaac exposes of the used condom and slide on his boxers, that had been thrown across the floor previously.

After they had both cleaned up properly, Isaac finally realised that Stiles wouldn't just have a skirt casually lying around anywhere normally.

"Where did you even get this stuff?" Isaac questioned.

"Thrift store." Stiles answered.

"Huh." Isaac nodded.

Stiles gets up to put the skirt in the washing basket, and decides to put his clean boxers on instead.

"Are you going to sleep in those and that shirt?" Isaac asks.

"Stockings, yes, shirt, probably not." Stiles chucks the shirt across the room somewhere, and crawls into bed.

"Come to bed, Isaaaaaaac." He whined.

"Okaaaaaay." Isaac teased, bur climbed into bed anyway.

Him and Stiles were spooning. As always, Isaac was the big spoon, and Stiles was the little spoon.

And they wouldn't have it any other way.

——

G o d this was cringe as hell..
Anyway, if you decide to read this, please comment some constructive criticism!! (because god knows i need it)
Hope you (somewhat) enjoyed it?
Byeee