Welcome

(Aiden^^ and Ethan^^)

Aiden's POV

Today my life changes, I'm so happy. And to be with my best friend the whole time is great! Ethan been my best friend since 5th grade. I couldn't ask for a better best friend than him. My parents didn't like the fact that I was gay. Ethan father hate him for being gay so we became even closer. He is like a brother to me. Our parents paid for our entire tuition for the next 4 years. We even have trust funds for when we get out of college. Getting away from my family is awesome. "Aiden come on, we going to miss our bus." Ethan voice traveled upstairs. After grabbing my last bag I ran down to the loaded moving truck. "Aiden, in 6 more hours we will be free," Ethan said smiling showing his pretty whites.

Ethan's POV

Aiden was as happy as me to get away from my parents. Our bus was here and we headed to it. I'm so happy I got Aiden by my side. "Aiden, what is the first thing you going to do when we get to the house," I said looking at him.

"Sleep, because this is about to be a long ride," he said laughing.

"We going to go to so many parties. We going to drink for the first time. We should get matching tattoos. It's going to be great. I can't believe we both are able to be in the same frat. Aiden remember not to be so gay." I said.

"Ethan, cool it. Take one day at a time. And Ethan don't act like I'm so gay. We are both fucking virgins, so trust I'm going to stay undercover." Aiden said making me upset and laugh at the same time. We laughed and talked the whole ride. After 5 more hours passed by we finally arrived. We unloaded our stuff in front of a nice big house that was told was our frat house. I knocked on the door because Aiden was too scared. As I tried to knock again the door opened show a tall boy standing there. He had dark hair with thick eyebrows. He had a serious face and didn't look too happy to see us. "Hi, we are your new housemates. I'm Ethan and this is Aiden." I said making him look over to Aiden scared ass. Aiden waved lightly as he looked down on us.

"Come in," he said walking away from the door. We followed him inside with our stuff. "You guys share a room upstairs. It's the first door on the left." He said going into the kitchen looking back on us with a evil stare. We looked at each other and ran upstairs to our room. He gave us a weird vibe since we came through the door. I locked the door behind us.

"Bruh, what the fuck was that. Is he crazy, he kept giving us the evil eye." Whispered so nobody couldn't hear.

"Keep it cool, just be calm. You got me so nothing will happen ok. And stop being such a scared little boy. You're 18 now grow up," I said laughing.

Knock Knock!!

"Oh shit," Aiden screamed and jumped into my arms. I laughed and dropped him on the floor. I opened the door and there stood a shirtless tall boy with brown hair. He smirked at Aiden on the ground and smiled at me. We looked at him like he was crazy.

"So y'all the new guys," he said leaning on the door frame. Aiden got off the floor and ran over to the bed by the window. "What's wrong with him," he said laughing.

"Oh nothing, he is just shy around new people," I said lying to get the attention off of Aiden scared ass. Aiden is usually scared of guys bigger then him. But me, I'm never scared.

"Oh really," he said biting his lip for some reason. "Well I just wanna say welcome, and dinner is almost ready if you wanna eat with us." Us?? I wonder if all the guys is as weird as him and the other guy.

"Ok," I said. He looked me up and down, then smirked. Bruh, I know we are gay but this shit isn't for us. He finally walked away but as he did he pulled half of his pants off showing his ass. Damn it was fat. My dumb ass kept looking, he walked to his room on the other side. Before shutting his door he pulled the rest of his pants off showing his whole ass. I slammed my door shut and locked the door. "Aiden, we are not stepping out this room until morning," I said taking my shirt off and jumping into bed.

Owen's POV

I just met the two new hotties. The manly one was watching as I walked away, so I showed him what I'm working with. Leo scared them earlier making lock their door. After I slipped on some shorts, I headed downstairs. I saw Leo on the couch looking cold in the face. Jace setting the table and Eli cooking stir fry. I walked over to Leo and sat on his lap. "Why do you gotta look so mean cutie," I said making him look at me. He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh. "You want me to sneak in your room tonight," I said kissing on his neck.

"Bruh, go your room if y'all trying to fuck," Jace said looking bothered.

"Jace, I was just in your room earlier so don't get jealous. Besides, we both know you going to be in Eli's bed tonight." I said laughing.

"Owen, put yourself to use and go see if the new boys wanna eat with us," Eli said getting upset.

"I checked already daddy, Leo scared them. So they won't be coming out anytime soon," I said walking over to Eli.

"Leo, stop causing problems in this fucking house," Eli said as I kissed his neck. "And Owen get away from me," he then pushed me.

"Owen, stop being a horny mess," Jace said getting irritated with me. I just laughed and made my way back to Leo. I sat back on his lap and he grabbed my ass.

"Owen behave yourself. You're my snack tonight," he said kissing on my neck.

"What made you so horny," Eli said putting the food on the table.

"The new guy eyes really was digging into me. And his other friend was so cute I wanted to eat him up. Omg if Leo never scared them, you guys could have seen them tonight. Eli you could of fucked the cute shy one. Jace you could have been fucked by the manly one." I said walking to the table.

"Shut up Owen, we don't even know if they are gay or single. Just sit your ass down and eat. Leo, tomorrow you better not act rude." Eli said as we sat down and ate.

Eli's POV

Everyone was finished eating and I cleaned up. Leo and Owen went upstairs to fuck. I was washing dishes when Jace came behind me and started kissing my neck. "Eli hurry up, I'm horny," he whispered in my ear. We all fucked each other but Jace loved getting fucked by me. Leo is the only guy that is strictly top. I wonder if someone would turn him into a bottom. That would be the day to celebrate. I finished up the dishes and chased Jace upstairs to my room. We quickly undressed and sucked each other dick. He grabbed a condom and started riding my dick. He moaned loudly matching Owen's moans. I could hear them both so clear. Jace and Owen was loud ones. I hope the new boys can sleep through the nosies.

Aiden's POV

These motherfuckers got the nerve to be fucking this loud. They need to shut the fuck up. I looked over to Ethan and looked pissed. Ethan got up and ran out the door. I peeped out and saw him bang on one of the doors, "shut the fuck up," then he went to the other door, "make him cum already, damn. We trying to fucking sleep." The moaning stopped. Ethan came back to the room, locked the door and laid back down. I went back to sleep as well

Jace's POV

Oops