Meeting Zabuza

Lucy's POV

We all met up at the gates of Konoha, waiting on Kakashi to get here. Team 7 and our team have been getting to know each other more over the time that we've been here.

"Hey, duck-butt!" Natsu shouted.

"My name is Sasuke, not 'Duck-butt'." Sasuke replied in a montone voice.

"Whatever. So, what's it like?" Natsu questioned.

"What is what like?"

"What's it like being a ninja? I like the thought of being a ninja, you know sneaking around in a mask and all that good stuff." You could tell Sasuke was annoyed by the look on his face.

"Natsu," I said.

"What's up Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"Stop being annoying, please?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm just asking a question."

"Yes, but can't you see the look on his face, he's clearly annoyed." I argued.

"HEY! FLAMEBRAIN!" A sudden voice boomed. "JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT!"

At that moment, I realized that the voice that had just shouted, was none other than Gray. 

'Jeez Gray, could you shout any louder then that?' I thought to myself, but soon shook it off.

"Hey Gray!" I exclaimed.

"Huh? Oh, hey Lucy." He said while stripping, most likely not even realizing it.

~Magical time skip brought to you by: me wondering if I should write a bts x reader~

We were walking through the forest is our positions for protecting the old guy.(A/n: I forgot his name😂)

As we were walking, I heard a rustling in the trees. I decided to ignore it though, thinking it was only my imagination.

Then I noticed something, there was a puddle when we were walking, and it was a sunny day. I looked over to Kakashi to see if he had noticed it as well. He just looked at me and gave me a nod. Even though I didn't know what it meant, I nodded back.

Suddenly, a man wearing an outfit that kinda reminded me of a cow came out of no where.

"Well, if it isn't the copy cat ninja, Kakashi Hatake."(I also forgot how to spell his last name😂)

"Zabuza..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Hiiii Minna-san! Honestly, I kinda forgot about this story😅Gomenasai.
I'll try to write more, but that is not a promise. I've been busy lately and what not. Anywho... I gotta go

Until next time
     ~Luna-Chan💞