Joining Fairy Tail!

~One Year Later~
"Why did this happen?! Why did it have to be her!?" I yelled with tear streaming down my face.

My mother,  Layla was killed by an assassin. She told me to run and stay away from this house for a while. So I left and ran to a near by town called Magnolia.

I stopped running when I was in front of a huge building with a sign that said 'Fairy Tail' on it and had fairies on each side of the sign. I decided to go in because I was curious to see what was inside.

  I saw everyone stop what they were doing and stare at me. A short old man came up and started asking me question.

"What is your name child?" He asked.

"L-l-Lucy." I said.

"Nice to meet you Lucy I'm Mokrov but you can call me gramps. Now where are your parents?" He questions.

"T-they're d-dead." I cried.

Everyone was staring at this point. Some were in shock, others in worry.

"Who were your parents?" Gramps asked.

"Jude and Layla Heartfillia." I said.
Everyone gasped at those names and started asking more questions than before. I answered all of them still crying.

Natsu's POV
When I was in the middle of arguing with frostbite,  a girl around our age came in. She had blonde hair and she was crying.

Gramps asked her questions but something she said made everyone go in a shock state.

She said her name was lugi or something.

"Would you like to join the guild?  What kind of magic do you have?" Gramps asked.

"I-I'm a celestial dragon slayer and I have 10 of the golden zodiac keys." Lugi said.

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone screamed.

'I thought me and Laxus we're the only dragon slayers.' I thought to myself. I decided that I should go talk to her since she already got her guild mark.

Lucy's POV
I just got my guild mark! It's pink and on my left hand! I am officially part of the magical guild,  Fairy Tail.

Hope you enjoyed. I know I haven't posted in a while so I am finally posting. *Gives a stupid  smile*
    Bye Minna~!!