Meeting Team 7

Kakashi's POV
'Maybe when they finish their stuff here I'll get Naruto and the others to come meet Lucy and her friends.' I thought.

"Hey... How would you guys like to meet my squad?" I asked.

Just as I asked that I noticed that the boy named Gray stripped himself of his clothes.

"Gray... Your clothes." Lucy said giggling.

'Why is she giggling?!' I thought.

"Aw man! Not again?!" He yelled.

'Wait... AGAIN?!?!' I thought.

"What exactly do you mean by a
gain?" I asked Lucy.

"Oh well... You see Gray has this problem with stripping because he was trained doing ice magic and his teacher Ur used to have him and his comrade strip themselves of thier cloths so they could get used to the cold." Lucy explains.

"Oh... Okay." I responded.
"Let's get going. My squad is already waiting for you guys to show up with me." I said with a smile hidding behind my mask.

"Hai!" They all shouted in unison.

3rd Person POV
After they left the hokage's they made their way to meet team 7.

"Kakash-sensei you're late again!" A blonde boy and a pinkette shouted.

"Hehe... Sorry about that I was in the hokage's office and decided to introduce you to a couple of people your age." Kakashi replied.

"For once he actually has a good excuse to be late..." Said a boy with raven duck-butt hair.

Then Kakashi's three students see Lucy, Natsu, Gray, and Erza.

"Let me introduce you guys. Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza these are my students." Kakashi said. "The one with raven hair is Sasuke, the blonde is Naruto, and the girl with pink hair is Sakura." He said pointing at each one.

"Hiya! I'm Lucy a celestial wizard of the Fairy Tail guild nice to meet you!" Lucy beamed happily.

"Sup, the name's Gray. I'm an ice wizard of Fairy Tail." Gray said keeping his cool.

"My name is Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail and I use re-equip magic." Erza said formally.

"MY NAME IS THE ALL POWERFULL NATSU DRAGNEEL OF FAIRY TAIL!" Natsu shouted loudly.

"Nice to meet you I'm Sakura Haruno, a healing ninja." Said Sakura.

"Hn. I am Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke said.

"My name is Naruto Uzamaki! Beleive it!" Naruto exclaimed.

After the introductions Kakashi left to see if Lucy really was his daughter while the others went to go get to know each other better. Of course Sasuke decided to skip out while everyone else went to go get some ramen at Ichiraku's Ramen. All in all they had a fun time together.

After they ate they team Natsu went to go look for a place to stay after Naruto and Sakura went their separate ways.

"That was one hell of a day right Lucy?!" Natsu said with a round stomach.

"It sure was! I just wish the other boy was there with us so we could get to know him better." Lucy responded.

"Yeah well I'm glad he didn't. He looks like bad news to me." Gray suddenly joined in the conversation.

After that little chat they diceded it would be best to get some rest for the next day.

~Time skip to the next day brought to you by Kakashi's pervy book~

Once they woke up they head out to find Kakashi to talk about the mission.

"What do you think we are going to do today?" Lucy asked.

"I have no idea." Erza said flatly.

They were at the meeting place where Kakashi told them to meet him and his squad.

"Hey guys!" Natsu shouted as they approached team 7.

"Sup/Hey/Hn." Team 7 replied.

"Is Kakashi late?" Gray asked sweatdropping.

Team 7 just nods.

"He's always late! Why doesn't he just have us meet him later?" Sakura complained.

"Sorry a black cat blocked my path so I had to take the long way." Kakashi suddenly said rubbing the back of his neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"LIES!!!!!!" Naruto and Sakura yell.

To be continued...
Luna: Hehe sorry I haven't posted... I'm currently on thanksgiving break so I will update a little more often now😅
Naruto: Don't forget to comment and vote!
Everyone: Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Minna~!!!
~Luna-Chan