Chapter 25) Almost out

Start from the beginning

Kit laughed somewhat wickedly. "Don't tell me you didn't see this coming,Amelia. Your so gullible. Why would I help a pathetic little girl and her friends? I get paid for this." He said gesturing to the room "why would I give up on my only source of payment? Your a fool!" Kit hissed.

"You don't have to do this." Amelia breathed heavily, throat dry "just...just open the door" Amelia pleaded.

"No, no, no,no! Your really not getting this are you?" He laughed, almost in hysterics "you got in the way of our trade. And now you'll be destroyed for the inconvenience you've caused"

Neither kit nor Amelia noticed Kamron heading towards the dlockdd oor where kit stood so triumphantly.

"Your such a pathetic excuse. A fool! An idi-..." Kit fell to the metal floor with a loud thud. Amelia looked towards Kamron who was shaking his fist "ouch! He has a surprisingly hard face. Wasn't expecting that to hurt so much"

Amelia stood mouth agape. From the short time she had spent with Kamron she felt as if that single punch was very out of character him. "Kamron!" She breathed, still shocked at his actions.

"What?! It worked didn't it?" He grinned, still shaking his hand. "Seriously though, he has a really hard face. Do they inject all their workers with some sort of super serum... Make their cheekbones hard as hell? Ouch!"

Amelia breathed out a laugh, still slightly shocked. Kamron quickly pressed a button on the side of the door making it slide open slowly. Alarms began to blare again, much to their regret. The noise painful for tier ears.

The doctor was still unconscious. Amelia placed his arm around her shoulder and look at Kamron who immeadiatky knew what she needed. He rushed over and pulled the Doctors other arm over his shoulder. Both lifted him out of the chair, being as gentle as possible, which was harder than expected. "For a really skinny person, your quite heavy Doctor" Amelia muttered under her breath.

oooOOO000

The Doctors feet dragged behind him as Amelia and Kamron walked through the hallways, the Doctors arms draped over their shoulders. The alarms had stopped again for some reason. Which wasn't considered a good thing to Amelia.

They Walked quickly. At one point they accidentally bashed the Doctors head against a corridor possible. Whoops! But they needed to find an exit.

"One thing I'm not too sure on" Amelia spoke after several minuets of silence.

"Mmm" Kamron hummed as the manoeuvred around the corner.

"How was it that the Doctor got his memory taken away"

Kamron gave her a side word glance. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you know. He's timelord. Usually this kind of stuff doesn't work on us" she replied as they continued to shuffle quickly through the hallways, attempting to find the exit Kamron supposedly knew was placed.

"A time what?" Kamron asked

"Timelord. You know.... What you would probably call alien"

Kamron holted. "You're an alien?!"

"Keep moving, we can't stop!" Amelia ordered. "Yeah, I know it's kinda weird. I mean, I was super shocked when I found out. We look human bu-..."

" left!" Kamron interrupted. They both struggled to turn the corner but made it eventually.

"How did it work on him?" Amelia asked him again.

"I'm not sure, sorry. All I know Is that they've had years of practice... Something goes wrong with the machine every now and again. That's when we get rejects. Like me." Kamron sighed " I guess they have just advanced their technology and got lucky... Or unlucky in your case"

"Right. Okay." Amelia sighed. " still I find it strange"

"Right!" Kamron ordered.

There it was. The exit. It stood right in front of them. A big, shiny, metal door. All they had to do was press the button and they were out. Freedom. Then they could save everyone else once the Doctor was himself again. Besides the ship wouldn't be going anywhere soon.

Amelia pressed the button next to the door which opened with a slow groan. Air gushed in, hitting their faces. Which was seemingly nice.

Suddenly, it felt as if the doctor was falling to the ground. All of his weight was put on Amelia.

Kamron fell to the floor, an angry looking kit stood above him, fists clenched and ready to attack.

Amelia gasped but Kamron was okay. He stood up quickly pushing kit away, falling to the floor but ready to attack again. Kamron quickly turned to Amelia and told her to get out. She complied and dragged the doctor out best she could. Her heart beating. Maybe they weren't free after all.

With quite a struggle, Amelia made it down and out of the ship with the Doctors arm draped around her shoulder. The fog had gone thankfully. She laid the Doctor down on the grass carefully and turned to help Kamron.

Something was wrong.

The door was shut.

There was a small window in the door.

She couldn't see Kamron.

She began to panic.

"Kamron!!" She yelled, running back towards the ship.

The ship began to moan and groan. She was too late. Somehow, they had restarted the ships system which meant it was able to fly. And it did. The ship began to lift before it flew away at an extremely fast rate.

"No!" Amelia screamed after it. Tears rolling down her face. " Kamron" she mumbled. She'd let him down. She promised to help him.

"I'm sorry"

----------------
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

It's late again

My excuse this time is exams but still, sorry!

Agin this is done on my phone so apologies for any spelling/ grammar mistakes .

Thank you for sticking with me!