When You're on Your Period (For Girls)

Suga:
Suga would always where a metal bowl on his after ever since you smacked him with a broom last time you were bleeding Satan's blood. He was caring though, and was willing to go and get you whatever you needed, but what always made your day is how he gives it to you. He owns a remote-controlled airplane. He takes the bag and ties it to the plane then flies it into your room. Pain or not, you'd die of laughter because it was just too good.

Rap Monster:
He was rather caring, even after you threw tissue boxes at him. He would cuddle you and get you whatever you needed. Unlike Suga, he'd straight up hand you whatever he got. When in pain, he'd massage your stomach for you, which sometimes made you fall asleep.

Jimin: 
You were very emotional on your period. You would curse and throw stuff at him, then you'd cry that you hurt him even if you really didn't, then you'd get way too happy that he was ok. Honestly, Jimin would get so confused and would have to call up your brother or Aiden. Your brother would help, but Aiden would die of laughter and tell him to have fun. After something Aiden said though, Jimin could only imagine you being pregnant.

Jin:
You were very quiet on your period, which made Jin confused a lot. He'd get you all the requirements you needed, but you still wouldn't do anything. But he's glad you don't throw stuff at him.

Jungkook: 
For some reason, you always started when you were at his place. You'd be asleep when suddenly, BAM, Satan's here. After the first four incidents, Jungkook started keeping pads and tampons in his bathroom. You would really grateful when you see them. You didn't have severe pains in your abdomen like most girls. It usually comes after your period, and Jungkook is never around so he never gets to see the monster within.

V: 
You were polar opposite. You would actually cuddle, kiss, and be lovable to V. He honestly wished you'd stay on your period forever because he doesn't have to force a kiss on you like he usually does. But what he didn't enjoy was seeing you in pain. There's been times he came to your place, and you'd be doubled over on the floor, couch, bed, etc. He'd manage to help you relax though.

J-Hope:
You were kind of depressing when on your period. You'd tell sad stories that would make J-Hope start to cry, then you'd apologize and hug him as he cried. It was weird what your stories end up in being about. Each time it'd be different. Then when pain erupted, you start crying as well, which made J-Hope cry with you, and for some reason, you'd find it hilarious and laugh. J-Hope would get confused until you tell him they you both were such crybabies, which would make him smile.