Chapter 2: Hanzo Academy's Sixth Shinobi [Part 2]

Inside one of the 'sealed' off section of the school had secret classes that were enticed by the shadowy half of the school as only an elite select few were allowed to enter and be enrolled in. This is the true Hanzo Academy where Shinobi are train and taught to use their abilities for the greater good and help the government maintain order and peace above all else. And only the best of the best was accepted with clean slates...

Though this particular group had a long way to go before they can become fully realized Shinobi.

Inside the tatami-floored old-style classroom, which is called a rotating trick room, sat four girls waiting for their teacher to arrive to start the day of intense training. But also waiting for the last member of their hidden group to arrive and was quite unlike her to be late for class.

"Where is Asuka-chan? It isn't like her to arrive after the appointed time," the ravenette-haired lass tilted her head upon her open palm on the side of her cheek. Resting her arm under her well-endowed womanhood, thinking where her younger kohai was, "Even Kiriya-sensei is late as well."

Just like the rest of the student body of the school, she wore a button-up white shirt accompanied with a blue tie and a short blue skirt stopping a little past her thighs with black socks reaching her knees and brown shoes. Her long beautiful black hair reaches down to her back with her dark blue eyes looking at the clock pondering where her fellow classmate and mentor might be.

"You worry too much Ikaruga-chan, Asuka's just fine. She has been giddy for the past few days about something. Might be why she's late for the first time... maybe something good happen~!" the blonde-haired girl sitting next to the ravenette girl spoke with a big grin on her face, "I'm all too happy with having a little time off from studying."

She also wore the same outfit as her classmate, pleated blue skirt, button-up white dress shirt. Unlike her neighbor, the blonde had part of her outfit open to reveal her cleavage of her impressive bust. Blue ribbons tied like a headdress on top of her blonde hair, with hair matching the length of the black-haired beauty sitting next to her. She stretched her arm out in a relaxing manner which caused her rack to juggle slightly.

The ravenette-haired girl slammed her hand onto the desk with a lot 'WHAM' sound which surprised the blonde beauty by the sudden sharpness of her action. As the one called Ikaruga gave her fellow classmate a disapproving frown and chastised her.

"Katsuragi, this is serious! Our kohai is late and our Sensei hasn't arrived yet either and it's already five minutes passed the appointed time for class! It's not like them at all without warning us ahead of time if they're going to be late," Ikarugi glared at the blonde buxom who looked away with an annoyed and disinterest expression.

"You're always so uptight! You need to learn to relax," Katsuragi snickered as the bangs of her hair cover her face darkening her eyes in an ominous with a grin to match, "Heh heh... and I know the PERFECT way to do that!"

Fasting than lightning and slippery than a serpent, the blonde buxom beauty wrapped her arms around her classy friend's chest and waist. Regardless of being the same gender, with a perverted smile and glee in her eyes like a dirty old man she quickly and roughly caressed Ikaruga.

"Super Seeeexy! I can't get enough of checking out your boobs here Ikaruga-san~! Excellent bounce, great firm, perfect volume too..."

"GAH?! Katsuragi, unhand me this instant!"

"My, my, my Ikaruga... I think your chest got a little bigger from last time! This warrants further investigation!"

"Katsuragi, I'm warning you!" the black-haired girl barked at her as the curvaceous ravenette student began to reach for her nearby sword on her person to let the blonde-haired lass she's not messing around and will take action to her offense.