read if you still here

hello. it's been so long and i owe u guys an apology or an explanation at least. this is a little sensitive for me to tell but just so you guys know, i still go to this acc from time to time and see yalls comments and that you're all waiting for me to update (which i havent done since half a year now). yall knew i was finishing college thats why it's been really hectic for me, i did graduate though thank god. but also other than that, ironically i'm (or i was) in a really toxic & abusive relationship with someone and it got to a point where i've been so emotionally distressed. the thing is, i've wanted to continue writing this fic so i could escape that reality, but reading arzaya's storyline reminded me of the situation i was having at the time and i just couldn't do it. triggers were coming every time i came back to this story.

thankfully, i've gotten so much better now and still on the road to emotional recovery. i'm grateful to all of you who have been sincerely checking up on me and still rereading Way Up (wow) i cant believe it's reached a certain amount of reads now. probably one of these days i'll get back to finishing blessed. the drafts of future chapters are already written. but for the meantime, i thank u all so much for being so patient with me and being so supportive of the stories i make even though they're extremely cliché. i do miss being in arzaya's world every now & then, but until i'm 100% back on track, here's a promise that we'll finally close this book once and for all.

love you
❤️ az