Chapter 20

I woke up to Dean trying to get out of bed "Dean? Where are you going?" I asked sleepily. He stopped and looked down at me "uuuh...to go see if Sam's awake" he said and I sat up and decided to go with him.

We go out into the living room to see Sam still asleep. The girls have drawn on Sam's face and put glitter in his hair. Dean and I tried not to laugh, but failed, Sam woke up to our laughs and looked around confused "mornin Gorgeous" Dean said and Sam gave him a weird look. Sam got up and went to the bathroom to see his hair full of glitter and the drawings on his face.
Sam looked at us "guys?" He said "don't look at us, it wasn't us" I say and he looks at the two girls who are still asleep.

We all decide to go out to eat, so the girls could to get to know the boys.
We sat in a booth, chatting "the boys here hunt, boy are they good at it" I say and the girls look at the both of them "you guys hunt? Like with guns and stuff?" Asked Kayla "yeah, we know a bit about guns I suppose" Dean said and ate a fry "the boys and I have been friends for a very long time, we used to live together at one point" I said and they nod "that's pretty cool...so if you guys have been friends for so long then why haven't I ever heard of them before?" Kayla asks "well....they hunt, but they don't hunt Deers or anything like that" I say "what do they hunt then?" She asks "I don't think you need to know that yet" I say and she sits back.

Ashley was next to question "why is your hair so long?" She asked Sam "I uuh, like it long" he said "you're really tall, has anyone ever called you a giraffe?" She asked "g-giraffe?" Sam questions in confusion "yeah" she said "no, they usually call me moose" he said and she nods "so you're Canadian" she said "no, I am not Canadian" he said. Ashley and Sam both ate in unison.

I looked at them weirdly then Kayla and Dean look at each other and lift a brow. I smile as I eat, knowing that they all already have a pretty good bond.

We all went our separate ways and the girls seemed pretty happy "you girls ready to go back to school or what?" I asked and they nodded "yeah, not like they're going to let that kid in school ever again" Kayla said and I smiled.
We pulled up in front of the school and they got out of the car "thank you, see you after" Kayla said and shut the door.

I happily went to work afterwards.