Lemon#18 " Relationship?"

Sorry for another-ish one of these rape things. It's just well... Easier to write? Cuz first you have to get a plot, make it go to the bedroom, and then there's smut. It's hard ;-;

Once again, Levi angered Eren. But this time, he went too far. Levi was currently bound and tied to the bed, his ass in the air and legs strapped to the sides of the bed. He felt like crying.

This wasn't the only time he was raped, Oh no. He had left his Uncle Kenny Ackerman because of his abuse and rape. Only to be back into it but with a person he loved.

"Levi," Eren began. His heart pounded as he turned his head-to-head or tried to,to the sound of the youngest voice.

"What would you like?" He asked. Levi was confused and bit down on the gag in his mouth. He was in his uniform, the least Eren could do was take off his pants and straps for the corporal.

"I said what would you like, you whore?" Eren sneered and crawled into the bed, tracing the arch in Levi's back hearing a muffled gasp and he jerked down out of pure instinct.

Why do I like this so much? God damn it, I'm so filthy...

The brunette chuckled and Levi could hear his rustling of clothes,his eyes widened under the gag covering his eyes and he knew the teenager was actually going to do it.

He was going to rape the corporal.

Levi kept saying no, all too quietly. Eren when he finally got all his clothes except his shirt off, was sitting on the right side of Levi and squished his plump, soft cheeks.

"So you know what you did, Levi?" he asked, massaging his bum and oh, the way he moaned and shivered when he even touched him was all Eren wanted. That is, if he weren't mad.

Levi shook his head no and his face was a flushed red. This was the first time Eren had seen the corporal vulnerable and oh, he loved it. He loved being the dominate and people would think the corporal would...' Lead' in bed, but they were so wrong.

"Think hard, you slut!" The brunette brought a hand down onto his bum and it left a red hand mark for a second and Levi jolted up, the stinging he felt hurt and reminded him of other times.

Eren learned later in their relationship that sometimes, Levi liked being controlled. The way Eren overpowered him at times felt like such a turn on and he loved it. He loved HIM.

(A/n: bish you better love me too)

Levi's perky pink nipples rubbed against the bed and he shivered. That was one of his weak spots as well as,

His hips
Inner thighs
His nape (he is no titan)
And finally, his back.

Eren knew from experiments he had when Levi finally let him touch his body. All over.

"Don't enjoy this, whore. Now, do you know what you did?!"

A muffled no came from his pink lips and tears were threatening to fall down his face, but he was strong. He wouldn't let them.
The raven was fully hard and Eren could see that, his hairless erection dropping pre-cum onto the sheets.

"Pathetic, your so old you can't even remember. Isn't that right, old man? Your so sick for letting a teenager do this to you." Levi tried to rub his cock on his inner thighs and it sent waves of pleasure crashing into him and he nearly moaned.

Eren noticed and grabbed his cock, roughly rubbing it and biting his shoulder.

"Let's play a game"he began.

"if you cum in the next twenty minutes, I get to fuck you. No lube.
No nothing." Eren bargained.  Levi thought about it for a second, sighing and nodding his head. Eren smirked.

"Good."

In 5 minutes Levi felt as if he would burst. The way Eren sucked and nibbled him all over made his confidence for winning go down.  And so, with a gasp like moan, Levi's semen shot into the bed and Eren's hand. The look of pure bliss and relief could have been seen in his face except for the gags.

"You couldn't even last eight minutes... And here I thought you would last 10!" Eren smirked and rubbed the sweet, sticky liquid on the corporal's back. The warmth making him gasp and buckle his knees.

" Hm... Would you like me to stretch you? Or, is your little hope still stretched from last time? " Eren licked Levi's com off his back.

"Eren? !" Hange gasped.

.

.

.

.

"Oh, hey Hange!"

AHAHAHAHAHHAA