Lemon#15 "Teddy Bear"

I felt bad from Lemon#14 so here. Have a cute-ish one XD

UKE!Levi x SEME! Eren

Hange has been waking Levi up by herself a lot recently

Hange has been waking Levi up by herself a lot recently. As well as Erwin. But, only on nights with storms or such.

"Eren," Hange began. "Can you wake up Levi? I'm busy. But! Before you go make sure you just knock on his bedroom door. If he doesn't wake up get Erwin, okay?" Eren nodded and saluted Hange, speed walking to the Corporal's room.

Last night was a pretty bad storm.. Eren thought. I wonder if Heichou is okay?

Eren knocked on Levi's office door, calling out his name. When no reply wasa given back he peeked his head through and saw no one. And so, he remembered that Hange said something about his bedroom door..? Oh! Probably this door Eren had never fucking noticed!

Knock knock. "Corporal! Are you awake?" he asked.

"...Corporal?" This continued for two and a half minutes. No one answered and Eren was starting to get a little frustrated. He opened the door and almost covered his mouth with both hands in a small gasp. What he saw he almost squealed at.

There Levi was, his body curled tightly around a small teddy bear and his eyes closed. His head laid on the sheets which were not pulled over himself and Levi had on only his cravat and button up short, his bum and scars almost on display. Thank god Eren couldn't see his cock or the teen would have squealed oh so loudly.

"Mommy..?" Levi groaned and sat up slightly, his teddy bear clutched to his chest and wiping his tired eyes. Eren's cheeks turned a light pink.

"I.."

"Mm.." Levi reached out his arm which was not occupied and made little grabby hands, blinking so his vision wasn't so blurry.

Eren, not knowing what to do slowly made his way over to him and hesitantly gave the captain a hug. Levi nuzzled his nose into Eren's neck and when his vision cleared and he wasn't thinking the boy was his mother, he saw the back of Eren's neck and squeaked pushing him away. Even though Eren kind of liked this side of him..

"B-brat?!" Levi breathed out, a look of embarrassment clear on his face. Eren scratched his neck and looked the other way.

"Mhm..."

"I- please forget any of that happened... I really.. Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Levi put his face into the stomach of the bear and sat on his legs, the shirt covering his dick and ass.

"No!... I mean.. I actually thought it was..Um.. Kind of cute.." Levi looked up only so his eyes were seen and his hair gave him a little shadow showing his red forehead. (and face)

"You... What?"

"I thought it was adorable... 'Ya know, the little teddy bear.. The way you woke up like a child would.. I mean not that you are a child!" Eren panicked. Levi blushed again and looked away biting his bottom lip.

"...Really?" He asked.

"Mhm..?" It was more of a question. One, he could get really hurt
If Levi didn't like it. Two, he could make Levi his if he does the right things.

"Well...um.. Thanks..? Just don't talk about this, okay?"

Seconds turned into hours and the hours turned into days. Eren just couldn't stop thinking of Levi. Just the thought of him humping a pillow... Like a cat or dog in heat just...excited him.

"Eren pipsqueak wants you at his office. Be careful." Mikasa said.

"Don't worry about it, Mikasa. I'll be fine!" He said waving her hands away from him and Armin watched the two. Eren walked to the captain's office.

Knock knock. "Come in." Levi answered. The brunettes heart pounded in his chest as he peeked his head in.

"Captain? You wanted to see me?"

"Ah, yes. Can you make me some tea?" Eren caught a glimpse of some brown fur near captains lap and knew it was the bear and looked at the captains slightly red face.

"Right away, sir!" Eren rushed down the hall and prepared his tea. It took longer than he thought with Mikasa and Jean annoying him. It was probably half an hour later he came back to Levi's office and opened the door almost dropping the tray of Earl Grey Tea.

"I'm sorry, Captain! It's just that I got caught up and-"

a small moan came from the smaller man as he shifted in his office seat, the bear under his head and his cheeks a flushed pink. Eren stared at the corporal for a moment or two and closed the door with his foot, looking carefully at the corporal and listening.

Eren put down the tray and carefully picked up the captain and held him by the butt, bringing him to the captain's bedroom and he squirmed a little and groaned. The brunette carefully placed him on his stomach and stared for a bit looking away and biting his lip. Should he really do this?

Eren took off the captain's trousers and pulled down his pants to his knees, as well as his undies, and hovered a little below Levi's butt. Eren blushed and stroked his penis, getting the pre-cum to coat it as if it were lube. As instructed from this magazine Eren had hidden in his room, he pushed in slowly into the tight rings and warmth that engulfed his penis shot through his body and he shuddered.

'Should I really do this...?'

Eren sighed and bit his lip starting to pull out but was startled by a groggy groan.

"Mm..." The captain furrowed his brows and held on tighter to the bear and shifted onto his side. Eren froze and slowly and steadily began to fuck the sleeping captain.

His tight walls sucking him back in when he slowly pulled out and slowly went back in. Levi felt as if he were a walking heater. His ass cheeks so soft and his figure, in this moment, looking absolutely weak with that little teddy bear of his.

"Shit..." Eren said quietly.

Levi's moans were quiet and Eren kind of liked the idea of him sleeping. The idea of the captain asleep as he fucked his tiny hole and his semen filling him over and over.

"Hah..." Said the raven as the brunette filled him with his seed.

He woke up, an unusual warmth in his ass and dripping from his hole. He reached a hand down and his eyes fluttered open, putting it to his face and seeing the sticky cum covering his two fingers. Levi gasped and shot up, hitting his head against a brunettes head.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

And, that's how Levi ended up kicking Eren's ass and Mikasa saying death threats as Armin and jean attempted to hold her back.