Lemon#17

Eren, Erwin, and Hange talked, all three hesitant and concerned for a certain someone.

"But that's saying to kill a titan without cutting the nape, basically impossible!" Said Eren, clenching his fists in the table and grinding his teeth.

"Levi is still human, Cadet. He may not seem like it at times, but he is no better than any of us." Erwin calmly suggested.

"but Erwin, he's right. Now even WE have seen him cry. He needs this, but he won't cry willingly. What do we do?" Hange rubbed her temple and sighed, drowning out the other cadets talking.

"Well... I know of one way but he would kill me if I did it-" he slowly looked towards Eren, Hange and the brunette confused.

"Okay, here's the plan-"

Levi
His office
11:05 Pm
•°•°•|•°•°•|•°•°•

"Sir, I brought you tea!" Said Eren, knocking lightly on his door.

"Come in."

Eren walked in, his longer hair teachings shoulders and now being held in a man bun. Levi looked up from his work, taking off his glasses and putting them neatly in a case.

"Why are you up this late, cadet?" He asked.

" I couldn't sleep and I thought you would be up so.. " Eren smiles and put the tray on a side of the desk, pouring the tea into the cup.

"Well, thank you I suppose." Levi gently took the cup from Eren and rubbed his eye with the back of his palm, sipping the tea and feeling woozy.

" What... What did you do, cadet? " said Levi trying to stand but falling back into his seat.

"I'm sorry, corporal. Please forgive me.."

°°°°°

Levi woke up, his hands bounded and tied to the head board and his legs tied and spread so he couldn't move much. A gag was out in his mouth and he thrashed around just realising he was in only his button up shirt and cravat. He desperately tried to close his legs, feeling just a sliver of embarrassment. A door opened and he just realized he was in his room.

"Oh, your awake? I'm incredibly sorry for this, sir, but commander Erwin, Hange, and I had a talk and decided this is the best thing to do." Levi turned as much into his side as he could so his penis wasn't showing to the cadet, but his shirt slid up on him and some of his ass was showing.

A light pink blush was on his cheeks and he door curses at the teenager but they only came out muffled.

Eren walked to the bed and sighed, blushing as well and undoing his belts and taking off that short jacket.

"This will be painful, but when you cry I will try to make it pleasurable."

Cry? Pleasurable? Questions danced throughout Levi's mind and he didn't notice until right after Eren wiped his fingers over the saliva that for out of Levi's mouth and into his chin. Levi jerked his head away and tried once again to break free from the restraints. It felt as if it was going to rip through his skin if Levi didn't stop.

Two fingers pushed through Levi's ass cheeks and through his tight rings which little resistance.

"AJLSKHB!" Yelled Levi, clenching his asshole around the 18 year olds fingers. He started to scissor the captain.

"I'll have to put in four fingers, sir. Unfortunately I'll make the process quicker."

Levi but into his lip and felt a unwelcome heat go through his eyes but he blinked back any tears. Not today. He kicked his legs around and shoved himself into the bed. Eren began to get a little frustrated and straddles the captain after taking off his shoes and grabbed him by the waist pulling his hips up as well as his bum and shoved three fingers in instead. The older make cries out for him to stop and raised his hips to try and get the I need out of him. Eren scissored the captain and roughly thrust his fingers in and out of Levi until he felt as if he would start to bleed if this continued.