//Chapter Two//

Third Person P.O.V

It was finally the day all of the trainees were looking forward to. They were finally going to meet each other. And was finally going to start the survival show that would determine their future.

Some were scared. Some were confident. Some were nervous. Yet, only two were unwilling and guilty. Although those two had looked forward to the day they were going to debut, what they had imagined wasn't like this.

She felt as if she was cheating, she felt that it wasn't fair for the other people who didn't have any fan base, or who didn't get any special treatment. And he felt the same. Although they were glad that they already had a steady fan base that would guarantee their spot in the final 9, they were still guilty, they felt as if they were committing a crime.

But of course, although they felt guilty, they came with the intent to win. None of them were willing to give up, they feel that what they are doing is extremely wrong but what could they do? This was also their dream.

One by one, the trainees were filling up the seats. Yet the top nine seats still remained unoccupied. Some were talking and some were observing their opponent companies. Waiting for the big companies to show up.

QACA. CULTURE. DIMENSION. SIMPLY JOOY MUSIC. BANANA CULTURE.

The seats start to fill up. Wang Ziyi had taken the 2nd seat. Along with many others. Yet still the number one seat remains unseated.

Finally, the person a lot of people were looking forward to, Independent trainee Cai Xukun. With his name on the screen, a lot of people started speaking.

"He have a lot of followers on Weibo"

"His followers are equal to all of our followers combined times ten"

"I'm going to see my idol"

"I watched all of his shows"

"He's a strong opponent"

"SWIN right? HE's from that group"

"He already has a fan base eight?"

All trainees quiet down once they saw him approaching. They all even stopped breathing as they waited for the fully anticipated idol to show up.

All trainees stood up and clapped as he came in. Everyone admired him.

He smiled as he stood in front of everyone and bowed, "Hello everyone"

Once again, whispers breaks out.

"I think...I'm almost in love with him"

"His legs are really long"

"I think he wants to sit at #1"

But unlike their expectations, Cai Xukun chose number 6, saying that he was afraid of heights.

And once again, the trainees quiet down and things went back to normal as one by one, the seats started filling up again.

"There are a lot"

"I came from Thailand"

"Wang Sichong's company"

"Already feel like they won"

Now, after all of the seats have been filled except for the top position, everyone looked forward to the last trainee who would have no choice but to sit in the top seat. Every one sucked in a breath in shock as they saw the company's name on the screen.

"Huh?"

"What?"

"No way!"

"Are you serious!?"

Tons of excited remarks could be heard as the excited trainees spoke up in shock. On the screen was a name they never thought would appear, "YG"

"YG? Isn't it supposed to be in Korea? Why is it in this show?" one trainee mumbled to his friend and team mate sitting beside him.

"Don't tell me the rumors are true? No way right? I mean, she's a girl" another trainee exclaimed to the person sitting beside them.

"Obviously not. All of us are boys you know"

Yet, once again, they fell silence as they glanced at the screen.

Known to be a musical prodigy. A trainee who is widely well-known in Korea even before debuting. A trainee who already have a world-wide fan base.

Chiang Xiu Lei. YG trainee.

Every trainee gasped as they saw a girl walked down the path they had. They all gawked at the girl who didn't even throw a smile in their way but bowed 45 degrees and said, "Hello. Chiang Xiu Lei. I prefer Ash. Let's enjoy the competition"

None of the trainees missed her emphasis on the word competition. All of them knew what she had meant by her emphasis on competition. It indicated she wasn't here for fun or jokes but for competition. That she was as desperate as the rest of them for the spot in the top 9.

She glanced around, only seeing the top spot empty, she smirked.

And with no hesitation, she walked straight up towards the top, where she thought and knew she belonged.

"Pussies" she muttered but it was caught by the people who were near her, what they didn't know was that she intended to let them hear. Make them think she was a bad person.

Cai Xukun frowned. He had heard what the girl has said, and he wasn't happy about being called a pussy.

The other trainees could only glance at her as she walked up towards the top, with confidence striking her entire posture.

She stopped at the 6th spot and looked at the famous Cai Xukun for nothing more than a millisecond.

No other trainee would have caught it, but he did. He knew the moment she looked at him, that he wouldn't be able to forget those eyes of hers. Those eyes filled with misery and guilt. He could never forget them, because every time he looks in the mirror and at his eyes, he would always be able to recall her eyes.

Why? Because his and her eyes, both held the emotion they wanted to hide from the rest of the world. Either by a strong façade or a cold façade, they wanted to hide any emotion from their eyes. The sign of guilt eating away their insides as they looked at the other trainees' eyes, filled with hopes and determination.