Chapter 2

CASSIE'S P.O.V

"Who . . . . . was . . . . . that?!" Samantha whisper/shouted to me.

"No one" I snapped back starting to drag her to class again.

Ughhhh. The mutts. They had been here since last monday, and they are as arrogant as they come.

The whole mutt population seem to be the center of attention wherever they go thanks to their great looks.

Don't get me wrong I know they are hot. But I just don't understand their logic.

They are always making their presence know unlike us pixies who try to keep a low profile.

Yes you heard me right. I said pixie.

I am the pixie princess and from the looks of this werewolf, I'd say he is next in line to be alpha which brings me back to why I am acting so strange.

See, Samantha and I are best friends, and we have been for a very long time.

I know all her secrets, and she knows all mine. Well except the fact that I am a pixie, and a princess at that.

I have always looked out for her, and I know she looks out for me too. We are like sisters and we get along great.

Being the princess, I have to learn about all the other creatures there are. Vamps, weres, necromancers, and witches but necromancers and witches are the rarest because they can only be born, and cannot be changed unlike vamps,weres, and pixies.

So just looking at this were, I can tell he is the beta. But every alpha must have a mate in order to become alpha.

Stupid mate crap.

I can tell this one is looking for his mate and I sure hope he won't find her here but even so, I will go to great lengths to ensure he stays away from Sam and that may be a little hard considering the intrest she showed in him this morning.

But I will not give up my best friend, and I will stop at nothing to make sure that lover boy here stays away from Samantha.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

SAMANTHA'S P.O.V

"No one" she snapped at me and then she started to drag me to class, rather roughly I might add.

As we made our way to class, Cassie looked deep in thought,and had an expression on her face of determination, and . . . . . . hatred?

Wow what is wrong with her she is really out of it today.

We walked through the door to our first class, and took our seat at our usual spot at the back of the classroom.

Cassie still seemed to be in a daze as the class filled up, but luckily the bell rang then signaling the beginning of class, and Cassie seemed to come back to herself.

\

The teacher walked through the door, followed by the goregous guy from earlier.

He had dark brown hair cut in a skater's cut, and the most deep forest green eyes I have ever seen.

They looked so intence like he could see right through to your soul.

"Class, this is Seth Redpaw. Seth please take a seat." Mr.Baker said.

Stacy, the schools biggest slut,puffed out her chest a little, and called his name.

"Seth, over here!"she purred, but he didn't hear her, or pretended not to notice, and took a seat in the front row.