"I thought maybe Jimin and I could speak in private?" The raven-haired male then inquires, Hoseok immediately springing up from the couch.

"Sure, no problem! I'll be in my bedroom if you need me.

-Thank you, Seokkie." His friend winks at him, knowing perfectly that Jungkook is actually thanking him for everything he did for him. The other man then disappears, but not before having planted a kiss on his boyfriend's mouth, Jimin's eyes widening as he didn't expect Hoseok to do this in front of the raven-haired male, and the latter's lips part lightly as this was a sight he had never thought he would once see in his life.

"So... What did you want to talk about?" Jimin asks before he can blush from what just happened, Jungkook settling his mug on the coffee table before starting to speak:

"I got mad at Taehyung yesterday, because he was late after you met. I know that I shouldn't have done that, and I apologised once I calmed down. But I had my reasons, and Taehyung and I both agreed that next times he would have to come back home in time. I just wanted to make sure that you'd check the hour if he ever was to forget... Also I wanted to apologise to you, because I said terrible things about you yesterday, when I argued with Taehyung. I want to trust you, and I want to trust Taehyung, but you two have to help me make that happen." Jimin remains stunned for a second, before frowning a little.

"Which kind of terrible things...?" Jungkook makes a smile that looks more like a wince, twisting his fingers nervously.

"I doubted you. I said you could as well have fucked him or kissed him and that I wouldn't have known..." Jimin can't help but chuckle softly at the absurdity of the sentence, shaking his head lightly.

"That wouldn't even come to my mind now. I mean, I have Hoseok, and you can be certain I would never cheat on him. And of course, I'll make sure Taehyung goes back home in time when we'll see each other again, you don't have to worry about this.

-Thank you..." Driven by a sudden impulse, Jimin takes the raven-haired male's hand in his, having missed his friend way too much during the past months.

"Let's have brunch somewhere.

-Huh? Right now?" Jungkook exclaims, surprised by this proposition that seems to come out of nowhere.

"Yes, right now. I've missed you, Jungkookie... I want us to spend some time together." A small smile grows on the raven-haired male's lips, this one nodding a few seconds after.

"Let me just warn Taehyung, yeah?"

That's how they end up in Jimin's car, driving towards the city centre. The weather is beautiful, and Jungkook tells himself that his friend really had a good idea: a little bit of bonding time can't hurt, far from it. They need it after everything they did to hurt one another, and Jungkook hopes they will one day be able to trust each other as much as they did before Yoongi's accident.

"Do you have a specific place in mind?" Jungkook asks, and Jimin shrugs while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I was thinking we could maybe park the car down-town and go where our feet will lead us? Or you can look for some restaurant on your phone and-"

Jimin lets out a shout of pure terror when he spots a minivan suddenly drifting from its driving lane, veering right on their car. From that moment on, everything seems to slow down, Jungkook seeing Jimin swerving the steering wheel in an attempt to avoid a collision with the vehicle. It's too late though, and after what seems like an eternity as well as the blink of an eye, the minivan violently rams into the passenger's side, right where Jungkook is sitting.

The last question that goes through the raven-haired male's mind is whether or not he will end up like Yoongi.

----