The player

Okay so hey guys idk why I start a new book, but I got an idea and I wanted to write it down. So basically the title dosn´t make any snese, but is about a girl (Amanda Seyfried) and this boy (Harry Styles) and they have a thing for each other but Harry is a jerk that loves Brook James. And then the story begin so enjoy. BTW sorry for the bad english and gramma, but i´m trying to do my best. So please comment if I wrote something wrong XD love ya 

XXSophiaXX

 "Brook get up!" my mom yelled from downstairs, it was my first day in my new college and I was damn tired of move school and home just because of my dads damn work. Yes I have moved about 13 times, my dad is anambassador from Australia. And now we are here in London "Brook James if you´re not getting up theres no breakfast" my mom yelled again. I shot my eyes up cause I love food, so I jumped out of bed and took my denim jeans on with my sweater and my scarf and my boots. My hair was a mess so I braied it, normally I hate my hair in a due but today my hair was just a fucking mess. I walked downstairs to see my brother and mom eating pancakes "pancakes mom, are you trying to feed me up?" I said sarcastic, "haha, very funny dear but if you´re not going to eat now then you going to be late" she said. I looked at her and nodded, I ate like 4 pancakes in 10 minutes "how the hell can you eat like that and be skinny?" my brother asked me " i don´t know, maybe I can do magic" I said, he just rolled he´s eyes at me. I took my schoolbag and walked to the bus stop.

(I´m skipping the way to school)

 I walked out of the bus, and into my new school. I walked down the halls, until I saw the principal office. I walked into the new room, there was a woman in her mid thirtys "hello" I said softly. The woman looked up and smiled "hello love" she said "my name name is Brooke James" I said "ah I see, the new student in Mr. Johnsons class" she nodded. She opened a drawer and found a paper and handed it to me, it was my schedule. I thanked her and walked out of the office, I saw that my first class was P.E ,omg I hate P.E so much. I walked into the girls changing room, I walked by some blonde girls they snorted at me "bitches" I breathed. I walked to a random drawer and chose that, that drawer was mine now. I saw a brunette walk past me and walk to the drawer beside me "hey my name is Ninna" she said and smilled at me "oh, hi Ninna I´m Brooke" I answered " I have heard of you, like we are in the same class" she said with humor in her voice. We got dressed and walked into the big hall "hello class we have a new student today, Brooke James" the manly teacher said, all the students looked at me "please tell something about yourself" he said "oh, hi my name is Brook I love to draw I´m 18 years old an-" I was cut off by a handsome but rude man walked in "Mr. Styles your late" the manly teather said "whatever" he said. I look at the rudely man he´s quite attractive, "staring much babe?" I heard a voice rasp.

It´s short I know but the start of my new book love ya <3 

XXSophiaXX