One Sip

Supercorp because DIVERSITY! Hope you enjoy!

Also leave any suggestions you'd want to read! I'm not all about musical one shots after All!
________

Kara Danvers walked into the local bar with bags under her eyes and her actual bag in tow. She isn't one to drink but when your boyfriend of five years cheats on you, you literally don't have a choice.

She then sighed.

Cheating.

Just the word alone makes her nauseous. Well not as nauseous as when she walked into their bedroom after a long day and found him and Lucy Lane under the covers. Obviously the memory still burns in her mind but she wish she could forget it, which explains her plea for alcohol.

The bartender gave her a look when she sat down and somehow knew why she was there and knew what she needed. "Martini?" The bartender said as she gave Kara the drink.

She raised an eyebrow and took it. "But I didn't order this" She protested.

"I've been a bartender for ten years hon. I know anyone's situation just by their look." She explained.

Kara raised an eyebrow once more.

"Then tell me Ashely," she started after seeing her name tag. "What's my situation?" She challenged.

Ashley took the towel that sat on her shoulder and gave the blonde a smirk.

"You came home after a long day only to find your significant other in bed with someone else. You leave with no hesitation and come here hoping to drown your sorrows in alcohol." She finished.

Kara was literally speechless.

"Wow. You're good." She finally said.

Ashley chuckled then excused herself to go serve some other customers who were surprisingly waiting patiently.

As if for the hundredth time, Kara sighed then took a drink of her Martini.

"Rough Night?" A voice asked.

The blonde whipped her head to the side and saw her. Her black hair framed her face perfectly, her green eyes piercing her soul and she couldn't explain what she was wearing. She was just so beautiful.

Kara chuckled to herself and took another drink.

"You wouldn't believe!" Kara exclaimed.

"What's your name stranger?" She asked then took a sip of her own drink.

"Kara." She answered

"Kara. That's pretty."

"Not as pretty as you." After finishing that short sentence, Kara's eyes widened and quickly set her glass on the counter.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know where that came from and fuck I-"

The girl laughed herself and held out her hand.

"Lena Luthor."

Again, Kara's eyes widened. "You're the Lena Luthor. CEO of L-Corp! I knew you looked familiar!"

Lena smiled. "I'm surprised you're not running away. We Luthors are known for being evil." She said with a wink.

Kara started to play along. "Oh no! I'm close to a Luthor! I better run away now!"

They both started cracking up.

"So what's your story?" Lena asked curiously.