The Shift

"What are you, Bella"

I stared at him with an emotionless face. Everyone that has ever know what I am has ended up dying. My foster homes never found out I would just disappear deep In the woods to make sure I never killed anyone. I looked down, I didn't even realize that I was crying untill I watched a tear fall off my chin and onto the grassy floor. I looked up.

"I'm sorry I have to um go." Was the only thing I could choke out as I wiped the tears off my face and ran away and ran deep into the woods, I just ran and didn't stop and I had no idea where I was going. I never relized that I would have to eventually tell someone my secrect so they could help, the thought didn't even cross my mind, I was so stupid. I stopped running and sat down under a tree truing to stop my tears from the reaccuring memories of all the people in my life I've lost. But then, I heard footsteps, I looked at my phone and relized I had been there for a few hours. There were two sets of footsteps. I climbed up the large tree and waited for the people to come out, they're sent was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it besides werewolf.

Just then I saw Liam and Scott stop just under the tree branch I was sitting on and they started to talk.

"The scent stops here I'm not sure where else to go." Scott spoke with sincerity in his voice then Liam replied.

"I lost her scent too, I just want to make sure she is alright."

Just after he said that I dropped down from the tall tree and right in front of them and they both screamed and jumped back.

"I'm fine. Now you can go." I spoke emotionless even though I didn't want them to go. I hate being alone. I turned around and started to walk away when Scott spoke making me stop and turn back around to face them as he spoke.

"Please Bella we just want to help. We understand that you don't trust us but we are just like you."

"You are nothing like me, and if you knew anything about me or my life you would know that." I spat back

"Then tell us and we will try and understand, please."

"The only reason I'm saying yes is because I really don't want to be alone right now." My voice was cracking and I wanted to cry. But just as I started to get emotional my anger was taking over and I had no Idea why.

Liams POV.

I watched as her breathing got heavier.

"Bella? Are you alright" Scott spoke, he looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Get---BACK" She yelled breathing even harder than before.

She looked up at us. Her eyes that were once a beautiful piercing green were now glowing purple and her fangs were out. She looked down at her hands and I followed her gaze, he hands had long claws on them. Then he body started to glow like the color of fire. She looked at us worried as she fell to the ground digging her nails into the dirt floor beneath her. I walked over as did Scott, we didn't know what to do.

"Please you have to get back, I can't i-i can't control myself once--ughhh----once I go into full transformation please--ughh--run now" As she spoke she sounded as if she was in so much pain it almost hurt me looking at her.

She then looked up and growled a deep growl then I noticed Scott in his Alpha form so naturally I shifted too.

*I can't write fight scenes for the life of me so use your imagination ;)*

After the fight she finally started to calm down after Scott was knocked out and she had me pinned against a tree. In any other situation I would find this very attractive. But since she was trying to kill me I tried not to think about her in that way. Her fangs, eyes, claws and the glowing of her skin faded away as she feel to the floor unconscious.

When Scott woke up i told him what happened and we called the pack and we all meet at Deatons.

Kira, Malia, Stiles, Mason, Scott, Derek, Lydia were all there. Plus three other people that I was confused about why they were here. Satomi, Brett, and Lori.

Just as we were explaining what we saw happen to her and asking what she could be she started to breath heavily, her skin glowing that fire color once again. Everyone looked at her and Lori hid behind Brett.

Deaton made us tye her down with all the chain we had before she woke up. Everyone stood back and watched except for Deaton who was very close to her.

Bella's POV

I was running, I'm not sure for how long this monster has been chasing me. It's huge but I can't see anything, and I can't run as fast, almost as if I turned back into a human then something jumped on me and everything went black.

I woke up and I didn't know where I was,I was fully shifted from the fear in my dream and I was breathing heavily and I started to calm down untill I relized that I had been chained down. I started to freak out. Then I roared so loud everyone in the room feel to the floor holding their ears in pain as I broke through the chains with ease. I stood up on top of the metal thing I was once tied to and everyone around me rose to their feet looking at me as I felt myself change back and I layed back down the metal table, I felt so scared and lonely.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Deaton" he gave me a smile and I wondered why he wasn't scared of me like every other human was. I then looked around and saw a few familiar faces I thought I'd never see again, Satomi and Brett. Brett then ran over to me and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again" I spoke In relief

"Everyone told me you were dead, so Bella, where have you been all this time. I know what happened to the rest of you're family while you were gone but where have you been?" Satomi spoke wonderingly as Brett let go of me.

"Oh come on, you know me Satomi. I've been um- around?" I said like a question.

She gave a light smile and a laugh," Well I see you haven't changed, which is always a good thing Bella." She then came over and gave me a small hug.

"How did foster care treat you? Still not in control I see" as soon as she said that I could feel everyone's confusion in the room and all eyes were on me.

"Well it wasn't great, no one wants an out of control teenage girl with superpowers and wants to kills everything with a beating heart." I nervous laugh escaped my lips unentetionally, " I ran away from my last foster care, they only wanted me for the city's money, I doubt they even cared that I was gone." I say looking at the ground and Brett come over and pulls me into anything tight but comfortable hug.

"Well, Bella what have you been doing for the full moon all these years?" Satomi asked, proball y wondering if I had killed any inncents.

"I um welll--" I cleared me throat,"I've kinda just been climbing the tallest tree the farthest away from people and tie myself very very tight to a branch hanging above the ground. Heh-- it's like I'm so scared of heights even when I'm fully transformed I don't want to risk falling, it's actually really stupid." I finish look towards her scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Well the full moon is tomorrow, and it looks like you've made enough friends to help you get through it." She says pointing towards Scott and his pack.

Maybe having a little help on a full moon won't be too hard... hopefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Soooo how are you guys liking it? I know I know it's shity but save your mean comments for someone else

I was wondering if maybe I should put more of Brett in the story to make Liam more jelous so it's more obvious he likes Bella. Maybe?

Leave some comments, untill next time
Love ya❤ byeee