"(Y/N) I absolutely love you." He whispers with his lips brushing against yours.

"I love you too Thomas. More then you know." You say back and pull him into another kiss.

Patton
You and Patton have been dating for almost seven years.

—————

"Lunar.  Let's go on a date.  We haven't gone out for a couple of months." Patton declares.  His hands turning over the remote in his hand.

"Ok.  When do you want to go?" You say skeptically.

"Tonight?  It's our anniversary ok!" He puffs his chest out.

"Oh... Patty... I completely forgot.  Let's get ready and then leave ok?" You say and kiss his cheek.

—————

You put on a (F/Shade of Grey) casual dress that goes to your knees. Your wearing the same color boots/flats. You put your hair in a bun/high ponytail. Your (H/C) ears and tail out. You went extremely light makeup.

—————

"Patton our date is at Leatherby's?" You question.

"Yes! They have yummy food and ice cream!!!" He squeals.

"Ok." I laugh.

—————

The two of you ate a simple meal.  A sandwich and chicken strips with cheese/normal fries to share.  Patton whispered something to the waitress for dessert.  It comes out quickly.

"Patton?  What's going on?" I ask seeing a ring on top of the cherry.

Patton grabs it and gets onto one knee.  You are shocked.  He's never mentioned anything like this before."(Y/N) we've been dating for seven years exactly today.  And have known each other for at least three years before.  You have shown me things that without you I wouldn't have dared to see.  Would you give me the honor of being you husband and marry me?"

"Of course Patton." You smile.  He gives you the ring and pecks your lips.

"Thank goodness.  I thought you wouldn't want to marry me." He whispers to you.

"I couldn't think of anybody else I'd want to marry." You reply.

Logan
You and Logan have been dating for almost three years

—————

"Dear. Let us go out for dinner tonight." Logan says walking into the bedroom.

"Ok. Any particular reason?" You ask.

"None. I just wanted to show you that I can be as romantic to you as you are to me." He pushes up his glasses. He pulls me into a kiss.

"Well what time would you like to go?" I say between kisses.

"In about two hours." He responds pulling himself back.

"I'll start getting ready."

—————

You put on a red dress that goes to just above you knees. You wear matching shoes and have your hair pulled back with a matching red ribbon. You do your usual make up for going around, mascara lipstick and blush.

—————

"(Y/N) we must hurry." Logan calls down the hall.

"I'm coming!" You tell and rush down the hall. Logan catches you as you slip on the wood.