The Best Friend & Paper Mache

As I stated in the note below at the end: STORIES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE! I posted this years ago, back when they were on Wattpad. Sorry.

The Best Friend by, allyrwilliams

Summary: I'm almost confident everyone has heard the very overused story of the girl that falls in love with her best friend, the one boy who has stuck by her side like glue through thick and thin. Maybe there are even stories where everything goes smoothy and perhaps they get married, but I'm not as fortunate as the rest.

He's been my everything since we were four. I developed feelings for him around our middle school years, and only just after was when he got his first girlfriend and shattered my world. I know he'll never reciprocate my feelings, but I've always been optimistic... and I get let down every time.

There have been periods where it was just us and those were my favorite, when he didn't have a girlfriend, when he didn't cancel our plans, when he showed me how much he truly cares.

His biggest downfall is loving too hard and fast-just not with me. His heart gets broken far too much for one teenage boy, and I, the one whom has never shattered that organ, the one whom thinks about his feelings more than my own is the one to pick up pieces.

No matter how many times he hurts me I can't find it in me to do the same. I'm just not sure how much more I can take. I don't know how much longer I can sit back and watch the boy I love, love someone else.

Rate: 10/10

Paper Mache (TBF SEQUEL)

Summary: (THE BESTFRIEND SEQUEL)

"We're sort of like paper mache."

"You'll say anything to be apart of my life again, won't you?"

They both felt as if their lives were put on pause when Elsie jetted off to Africa to chase her dreams, leaving behind the only boy she ever loved to put his life back together without her. Now she's back to start anew but when she runs into him on an innocent stroll through her home town after months of being away, everything flips upside down again.

The question is, will they be able to overlook everything that happened in the past to face the obstacles that are ahead?

Rate: 10/10

Review: These stories are about 2 best friends who obviously have some problems. In the first book, Elsie and Harry are in high school and she's always had feelings for him but he seemed to have never got the hint because he was always ditching her to be with his girlfriend Abi. No matter how many times he's hurt Elsie, she still sticks around because she thinks he'll change for the better.

The sequel takes place a year or two after their high school years and to be honest, this one was just as good. It was a little shorter than the first one but still it was so worth it! (Get ready for the major plot twist!!!!!) I couldn't put it down whenever there was a new update because I always wanted to know if something happy was going to come up. Sometimes my wishes would come true but other times I would be left crying.

If you ever come across these stories, then please take the time to read them!!!! You won't regret it! Btw, the last few chapters in the first book have been deleted for copyright reasons when Ally got the book published last year. It's available on Amazon so if you want to buy it, please do.

NOTE: These stories have been deleted!